Reviews for Mute
honeypoo chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
I like it a lot, just really confused as to how it's gonna turn out. Is Ari coming back?
CaityLightning chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Cool story so far : ) while I was reading it, I was listening to this band called The Neighbourhood, and two of their songs really matched this story, or, well.. seemed to coincide with it. They were Afraid, and Alleyways.. ohhh gosh, I'm driveling.. anyways, update soon!
DarkAngel9999 chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
Yay you updated! I love this chapter! I just hope when ari comes around(if he comes around) that there wont be a big mess of things.
il etait un paradis chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
hello:D i really like the idea of this story, it's pretty cute, but i notice that sometimes you can change from past to present tense which interrupts the flow of the story. apart from that, it's good:)
Guest chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Well...that was unexpected. I don't think Cody and tally can be together anymore, but I hope they at least stay close friends.
Priodyte 4th chapter 4 . 2/15/2013
Fictionpress: Powered by Reviews
Anyway, I seem to have a bad habit of messing up nice looking review numbers, but hey, I just wanted to say, really good story, although itd be nice if you capitalized the first letter after the first quotations, like "He was..." instead of "he was..."
DarkAngel9999 chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
So cute! I love this story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
So cute! Im happy Tally found someone that makes her happy, I just hope she nor anyone else will mess that up. Kepp the story going!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
This is so cute! I love them, I just hope it's not too good to be true, both of them deserve eachother. I don't feel bad for ari though, he lost someone good just because Jesse was new and needed friends. This is really good please update soon.
J.J. LaRoux chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Okay, Ari's an arsehole and Tally is an idiot...it's a great story so far, I hope you update again soon!
The Unnamed chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Awesome story! I have just one question: if she were anti social, why would she have a facebook account? Other than that, this story is awesome! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
Ari you a**hole! Ugh! I'm pissed off! Please let tally find a cute nice high school guy for herself. She deserves better than how she's treating herself! Ari needs to realize that he lost an amazing person. I hope tally finds a great high school guy(other than ari). Please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
I strongly think that the reason you don't have that much reviews is because you wrote in your summary that you suck at writing summaries. That usually turns people off from reading the story because they think that if you admit up front that you suck at summaries, then you must suck at writing stories.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please don't do this to tally! She's so sweet and doesn't deserve it! Is there gonna be a new guy in her life that makes ari jealous? I hope so! I don't think ari did it on purpose but all honesty tally needs a sweet guy friend, someone she can turn to when she needs to talk. Please update soon!
DarkAngel9999 chapter 8 . 1/26/2013
NOOOO! I hate Ari! Why can't Tally find a nice guy, that will take care of her and try to understand her? It's interesting to me that right after the argument he has a new girlfriend already. This makes me think that maybe Ari, was cheating on Tally...Anyway, I hope Tally makes a new trust worthy and awesome guy friend at school, she deserves someone who is amazing. Update soon please!