Reviews for Why Me?
mylittleprincess chapter 27 . 3/18
YES! they knew their feelings now, update please.
Samantha chapter 27 . 3/18
The last one was me. Forgot to put my name. Sorry
Guest chapter 27 . 3/18
It keeps getting better and better. Keep it up. Oh, Happy Be-lated St. Patricks Day.
leavesfallingup chapter 27 . 3/18
Wow, that was a lot of silent drama ( and not-so-silent drama) in one chapter... with two very interesting developments at the end. I look forward to the next chapter with bated breath.
LonesomeButterfly chapter 27 . 3/18
Oh yeah! They're finally admitting it (even for a little) X3 But heh, Ty found out earlier than Dante! I mean, Dante had been denying it for a long time and Ty, not so long XD And finally some bonding moment where it was Dane's turn to give his story about his past!
jreyesrose chapter 26 . 3/3
I love it story if u ever turn this in to a hard copy book please let me know. If u ever need compliments or words if encouragement let me know because I'm hooked on this story.
mylittleprincess chapter 26 . 3/3
A place to live in by herself, update please:)
LadyA chapter 26 . 3/2
YAY ANOTHER CHAPTER! I am seriously loving this story more and more with ever chapter. I love all the presents Ty got, so lucky, hmm I have no idea what Dante gave her. It could be anything, I just want him to man up, grow some and just kiss her. This tension for them is not healthy at all.
Dreaminglight chapter 26 . 3/1
Yay! More Fred and Carlos !
So much happened in this chapter. But the most exiting is when Dante fiiiiiinaaallyyyy realizes he likes Ty. (...spoilt alert...)

Finally,26 very long chapters later! Thank you ! The wait was killing me.
Guest chapter 26 . 3/1
Please Update Very Very Soon. I think this is one of the best you have done so far.
DesertRose101 chapter 26 . 3/1
OHMYGAWD I FRIKKIN LOVE THIS STORY. I sound kinda weird... gah. who cares?
This is honeslty one of my favourite stories on this site and I check every few days to see if theres a new chapter. If there isnt I kind of just reread the old ones. That sounded weird too... slightly obsessive maybe. I read them on my phone and the stupid piece of trash won't let me review so I finally got onto a computer. so erm, yeah. I really like your story. It's awesome.
LonesomeButterfly chapter 26 . 3/1
Kyaaa! Dante is soooo tsundere! He acts like he doesn't care but in fact, he did! Kyaaa! He's the who made Ty reunite with her grandpa and then, he's the first person to give her a gift! Mouu, sooo cute! X3 Chaaa! Did I ever tell you I like yaoi (gay) pairings as well? Carlos and Fred are sooo cute together! You know, sometimes others make gay pairing really not likeable but you done it really nicely! X3 And yo go, Carlos! Tell that b*tch off! And yeah, I'm with Carlos 100%! I like how they act with love-hate relationship but they really need to get together now! X3
Kelsee chapter 25 . 2/25
Haha I've been reading this for the past few days and its a catch. I can't wait for more and is there possibly a squeal where Lucca gets a girl? So cheering on Dante to take the blame and possibly show more of his feelings. I wouldn't mind more "romantic" scences. ;) Good story and I have faith in you that you will do great with other stories as well.
yeoz chapter 25 . 2/24
Eeeeeerrrr mmmmmm ggggeeeee! ! .,...that's some good stuff,...hit the spot...,,,,lol it's like an addiction! I don't mind, it's a perfectly healthy addiction...*cough! Seriously though...i could marry this story, most of all I'm in love with you and your genius brain ;) lol each chapter grabs my attention...and heart:)... and i just can't WAIT!i just can't! Wait till you update! You are an amazing writer! If i had just a tenth of your brain i would be awesome! :D gosh I'm raving like a lunatic o.0 so...yea...i think I'm in love with Dante- _-... shhh. :D
girlsruntheworld7 chapter 25 . 2/23
Hi! That was an amazing chapter - even better than the last one! I can't believe Ty has never started a full out food fight before - that seems like exactly the kind of thing she'd do :P I honestly love Dante with his cute feelings! And together, he and Ty are so sweet! I kind of thought he might stick up for Ty and take the blame at first, but then I changed my mind and thought that he might not, but he did! And haha, Ty is so funny :D (I would say great minds think alike, but that would mean I'm complimenting you - that was a really good one!) Great work as usual, especially for another quick update!
214 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »