Reviews for Why Me?
Guest chapter 31 . 5/16/2014
i love her gramps
Amelia chapter 33 . 5/15/2014
I really really really loved this story! Everything about it is amazing and I will certainly be adding it to my favorites folder. I'll also certainly read it over and over again. I can't wait to read your next story!
randompersyn chapter 33 . 5/15/2014
You finally fucking finished! I'm gonna miss Fred.
mylittleprincess chapter 33 . 5/13/2014
nizza chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Loved your story...
Congrats on completion of it
deets1 chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
I squealed in happiness wen I saw this. I had to explain fictionpress to someone after that too but y'know. Whatevs. It was cool. And then I was also a tiny bit sad because the quick two-chapter update meant it was finished and I loved this thing sooo much. I'm going to miss this story. Ty, Dante, Carlos, Luca, Drew, Grant, Roberto, Chucky, all of them. But I'll definitely be back. I'll probably reread this thing ten thousand times, anyway. Nbd.

And asdfghjkl the cutesy romance at the end! To die for. I can't. I wish it didn't end. But I'm glad those two will stay together, along with Fred an Carlos. I love how Fred basically found his soulmate. I don't believe in them but that was it in this story. Couldn't date girls, hated guys, and then Carlos! Love those two.

Right so that brings me to pacing. I didn't feel rushed. I know stories where it feels rushed and it didn't feel like it here. Maybe because I waited for all the chapters and didn't read this whole thing straight through in one sitting, or maybe because it was just fine. I dunno. The only pacing-related thing I have is that I wish we could see more of Ty and Dante's relationship, but that's a) a plot thing and b) a personal thing, and kind of dumb because their frienship, as they grew close together, saint it all. Well, most of it. But the story's over. They are on their way. So basically I'll miss this story. I loved it so much! Gah!

Thanks for following through and finishing it. I loved benign here since... I dunno when but whatever. It was great.

Samantha chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
Man! I'm so sad that it has ended. Well, this has to be the best story in all of fictionpress. Gosh! I loved it and still love it so much. And, now that it is over I don't know what I'm going to do. Actually, I do know. I'm going to read your next story The Plan. It sounds really good. Well, I guess until the next time. Bye, Why Me! But, I will you see you on your next story. Later!
Samantha chapter 32 . 5/12/2014
I was surprised and really excited, but I'm going to look at the next chapter before I do a full review.
Irisheyes chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
This was a fantastic book ...good luck on the other books!
Have a great day and don't forget to smile:)
LonesomeButterfly chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
Kyaaa! I love the epilogue! Aww, this two are really just a couple I love! And haha, yup, Dante is such a possessive and jealous boyfriend XD So it's completed huh? Kinda sad but I'm so happy about the ending! X3
LonesomeButterfly chapter 32 . 5/12/2014
Pfft... Getting all the kidnapping out, you know... These two (and also Carlos and Fred) have way too much obvious sexual tension! I wonder how they didn't just make-up XD Now on to the second chapter! (Wow, is it just me or did you update two times?)
GrimIsaac chapter 31 . 5/10/2014
Can we get some more CarlosxFred?
Guest chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
I'm still really confused what Bellini wanted to do and why?
Guest chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
mylittleprincess chapter 31 . 5/9/2014
LOVE IT, i'm sad it's ending but its great story :)
267 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »