Reviews for Grammar Aryans
K. A. Oceana chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Yes. Exactly.

I haven't actually seen any essay on bad grammar/spelling/punctuation etc. and I am glad that you put this up. I am a huge grammar Nazi and if I see a story with two much grammatical errors, I will leave a review telling them how awful it is. You are right - SpellCheck exists for a reason. Use it.

*If you have any very-obvious misspellings in your work, all your credibility as an author has been lost.*

My feelings exactly. How do they expect me to love their story if there's awful spelling there? It's just shocking.

Thanks anyway. I do love your essays. Hee hee.

K
Scared Immortal chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I agree that mechanics are an important piece of literature. I once spent an entire day going through my books and highlighting typos and grammar mistakes. It's ridiculous that publishers would make those errors.

What I see in a few other places is incorrect capitalization. If I remember correctly, we learned that one capitalizes the beginning of each sentence, the pronoun "I", and proper nouns in first grade.

All in all, I enjoyed reading your essay out of bored curiosity. Whoever invented SpellCheck should be praised throughout the Internet. Now, if only there was a GrammarCheck...