Reviews for ORCHID
cmaej chapter 35 . 5/9/2014
Ah, this is your famous snow scene. It was a nice cooldown moment after all the action from the previous chapters. I hope I get to see more of Actus, although I'm beginning to find Mimi very annoying. I guess it's because of her blissfulness in spite of all the troubles going on around them. She's definitely not ignorant of it, given her political status.

I forgot that Liggins is following them, too. I wonder if Tsukiko knew he was spying on them when she saw him. Very little gets pass her, specially a new edition of Sniffy Paws. ;)
Miles Montgomery chapter 62 . 5/9/2014
Final thoughts:
Excellent story. You have a way of crafting a story that really draws people in. I enjoyed the entire ride and honestly, I have no idea why I never really read this before. I'm interested to see how the sequel plays out. Let me know when Rose hits, and I will be sure to read and follow. ;)
Miles Montgomery chapter 61 . 5/9/2014
That's...a hell of a way to end this series. Have to admit, I'm kinda disappointed.
Miles Montgomery chapter 60 . 5/9/2014
That is not good. What will happen to Azure?
Miles Montgomery chapter 59 . 5/9/2014
YES! It's about freakin' time!
Miles Montgomery chapter 58 . 5/9/2014
Thanks are getting real bleak. Where is Valhalla? Can the military be stopped?
Miles Montgomery chapter 57 . 5/9/2014
...You bastard.
Miles Montgomery chapter 56 . 5/9/2014
Was Ophelia in there? It's a race to the finish.
Madcinder chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
This chapter made me wonder if there's more to Azure than has been let on. Was Mercutio important? Azure was waiting for him, so I'm starting to feel like there's more to this than you let us know up to now. It should be interesting to find out what you've got coming.

I'm not sure what to think about really having no idea what anybody is actually trying to accomplish.
Miles Montgomery chapter 55 . 5/9/2014
This should be fun.
Miles Montgomery chapter 54 . 5/9/2014
Uh-oh. What's going on now?
Miles Montgomery chapter 53 . 5/9/2014
That was a hell of a chapter. Where does Azure keep getting these powerups from?
Miles Montgomery chapter 52 . 5/9/2014
This is going to be one hell of a fight.
Miles Montgomery chapter 51 . 5/9/2014
Astra. It's time for you to go. The Maxwells too. I'm tired of these characters.
Miles Montgomery chapter 50 . 5/9/2014
Intense chapter. What's up with Ryan? Guess I'll find out.
707 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »