Reviews for Taking Risks
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I loved this story! I felt really bad for Connor whenever his dad was tearing into him like that. I also found it really cute that he was a reader and that Connor and Lissie shared a love of reading. I am sad that his career is over, but at the same time happy that he and Lissie can be together. I also think the depression part of this story was very realistic. Great work!
naomi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This is absolutely, outstandingly, amazingly awesome. Yeah, I'm a writer too...
thenifoundfivedollars chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Aw. The Secret Santa competition idea is so cute. You did a fabulous job with the prompt, and I enjoyed this oneshot very much. There's something sweet and comforting about it, even if there were heaps of sadness tossed in. I'm glad that you gave Lissie a bit of a spine; it'd been hard for me to believe that she'd forgive him after that first kiss and confession. So it's nice that she thought about things rationally before going after what she wanted. And who can blame her for what she wanted being a hot boy from her past with a tragic story and a love for reading? -swoon- :)

Thanks for sharing!
foreternity chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
asdfhjgkl; this is amazing. like all your stories are amazing. omg i LOVE you (: LOL that sounded creepy. i loooovee your stories! please write moree!
AbbeyXD chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Aw that was cute :)
xcathy chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ahhh, adorable! I was really surprised he was an Olympic athlete haha. It was really sweet how they got together at the end, despite not staying in contact for so long. Great job! It had me smiling.
ithinkyourgay chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This story was so full of pain it made me ball my eyes out, I absolutely loved it.
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Aaaaaah. Completely and utterly cute. Cute, cute, cute. Screw constructive criticism and coherent thoughts. I loved this!
LoveAntiquity chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Cute, I would have loved part of it to be in Connors POV though.
I love the fluff!
Lauren Stargazer chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I don't know about your friend Brittany, but this left me all tingly and happy! It was wonderful!
Brittany Woods chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Rosie! This is amazing! I loved it so much. The chemistry between Lissie and Connor was perfect from their first moment. I loved the back story and how developed their history was. The reason for the separation and his sudden reappearance in her life was exciting and unique. Gosh, you are brilliant and I'm so enamored with this story :)

By the way, I am jealous of their book relationship haha. I am always and immediately weak-kneed by boys who love books. I've read a few of the titles you mentioned, but will probably need to hunt down the rest of them now!. You're the best (did I make my appreciation of your awesome-ness clear enough with all of this gushing? haha) and thank you for doing my prompt such justice. It was more than I ever imagined!

-Britt
Mr. Ree chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
-_- yo I hate you a lot because you're so great and I'm so jealous and yeah wow.

Okay so, I loved the motif of the books between the two of them. It was adorable and I love seeing how books can bring two people together (perhaps it's because it gives me hope in life but whatever) and I loved how you weaved it into the story so perfectly.

I would just like you to note how many times I said the world "love" or some variation of it, and I now leave you to come to a conclusion on how I felt about this.
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
asdfghjkl. I think that's as much as I can say about this because nothing in the Oxford Dictionary could summarise how amazing this one shot is! Brilliant use of Brittany's prompt. It was extremely cuuute. I love the two characters and the pushy father was a fabulous touch. I could go on all night about how amazing this is - notice how I haven't mentioned how I dislike you for having done this yet (ruined now but meh...) Let's see if you got the ball rolling! Beautiful writing as always.
mia aurora chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I really love this but will connor just do that for the rest of his life ? works at a bookstore? I hope you did tell us about job