Reviews for Twisted Hearts COMPLETED
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 15 . 4/8/2015
Twisted Hearts. The title really fits. Right now I'm wondering how I didn't see the last few chapters... Anyway I love it so much! Chapter 14 was awesome, with so much chemistry. Chapter 15 was great too, although the cliffhanger has left me dying for more haha
smrae chapter 14 . 9/7/2014
Omg so glad she called Logan back! Wonderful chapter! The conversation between them was so needed and definitely well written. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
I am so glad that they found their way back. Logan loves her without reservation and I'm glad she forgave him.
Great story

Victoria
renegade01 chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
That was very satisfying ;-)
smrae chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Oh my goodness! Great updates her parents story is heartbreaking, and her fear is very understandable. Very well written and I am so glad she told him to wait! Now where do they go from here? Looking forward to the next chapter!
smrae chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
So everything is out in the open! Pretty scandalous! Thank you for the update I can't wait to see what she does next. How do you recover from that? Looking forward to the next update.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
All this seems so crazy... But I'm loving it haha :D
AriaJoy21 chapter 10 . 6/26/2014
Its been sooo long since the last time u updated, i was checking everyday,!thanks for updating i cant wait for the next one... :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Hopefully this story will be updated please. Read the whole story tonight and really enjoyed it.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Oh my gosh yes you updated! It's been forever! Loved the chapter! She's finally realizing things :D
Can't wait to read more!
smrae chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
Oh man she came to terms finally. Thank you so much for the update! I was so happy when I saw the update notification. Well done chapter! Definitely looking forward to see what happens next!
Aurora Newor chapter 9 . 9/22/2013
So I am totally in love with Logan's character. Keep up the awesome story! (:
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
Oh wow. That was... half expected, half not.
Amazing chapter! I've missed this :D
AriaJoy21 chapter 9 . 9/19/2013
I love this story sooo much!:-) cant wait for the next chapter:-D
renegade01 chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Aww I want more already! I cant help it, good stories make me greedy ;-) I hope she confronts Liam...
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »