Reviews for Ghost Gunslinger
Darth Zannacross chapter 19 . 12/29/2019
Kenchi should have asked Ichigo or some of the others who dealt with ghosts to get ghost dating advice, but I guess he's his own style.

Well, style of film seemed horror for the moment, though it did not quite gel with Yuriko, who is so immune to Horror antics that she finds them amusing, to the bane of everyone around her.

Well, the movie got sunk because of her antics, but at least the date did not go down with the ship.

Oh my, things are going so well that the date's been turned to tears...thankfully in the good way. Well he will pass music class alright, lets hope they can keep the good times coming, keep up the good work and till next time.
Starart152 chapter 5 . 12/29/2019
This is a nice action chapter showing how much Kenichi needs to progress to be a fun efficient Gunslinger. The attack of the vampire was nice as it didn't focus too much on her being a vampire. The interactions between Yukiro and our main character is funny and I like the bit of comedy during the mission. And I like how you ended the chapter with a cliffhanger, leaving us uncertain if the shot hit the target or not.
Starart152 chapter 4 . 12/28/2019
This is a nice chapter where we see the everyday life of the characters, while our ghost just followed them as he might seek some of his memories.
I wonder where he saw Midori before and what might happen soon. Those quiet times won't last forever before the Gunslinger return to action.
Darth Zannacross chapter 18 . 12/27/2019
Damn, got off track again but, lets see if I can make a bit of progress before the end of the decade.

Welp, always a festive start to back off the sexual advances of a Octopus, thankfully Kenchi is slick enough to pull off such a task.

Well, it was not a flawless victory but, still, any battle you can walk away from and all that.

Still, not feeling pain could be a plus in some instances, but I could see why its a cause of greif in this situation.

Still, he rebounds enough for another nice moment with Yuriko, hopefully there will be more of that in the future. Keep up the good work and till next time.
Y. S. Wong chapter 27 . 2/2/2019
"Was it four hours, four days, or four years even?"

About four years, Yuri-chan. u

Yuri-chan reminiscing about the past was nice. Had an almost Girl in the Mirror Asa-esque vibe kind of feelz.

REPOSSESS YOUR BODY

MY SWEET SWEET MIDORI

The image of Dolio-kun backhand slapping Hitomi's head and sending her flailing like a ragdoll into the air is too much.

I like how the theme of this chapter is the taking off of masks. Seemingly every character left and right has had their exterior mask ripped off in this chapter, leaving only the bare, feelsy nucleus inside for all to see. It's very cathartic, and fitting of what is probably the climax of this story. I could also go into an analysis of how the work reflects the author's life, but maybe I'll leave that for another time. ;)

Next chapter when
Totally Not The Ghost of Faith chapter 27 . 1/31/2019
Can you hear it?

Crack. Crack.

The sound of a whip biting against the floor.

Is it…

Is it a flaying I hear?

What’s that? I shouldn’t be satisfied with just flaying? I should… what? Cut off his balls with… what? Prevent a Katsu-chin Jr. from being born into this world? Hmm. I see, I see. Voice-chan, you have quite good suggestions today. I’m very tempted to follow them.

But. It’s a good thing I’m feeling pretty good today otherwise who knows what’s in store for this writer who got out of his writing coma after 69 years if I had happened to be in a sour mood.

Yes, it is I. Totally not the ghost of Faith. I totally did not create a new account just to be able write a review on one of my favorite stories of all time as I had nuked my previous account some time a while back since I had the bad habit of clinging to my past works and unable to move forward from them. Totally not. Preposterous.

Also, I apologize for taking so long, Katsu-chin! It’s been a busy past few days, and as soon as I read the chapter, I immediately went and created a new account and went ahead and drawn myself a profile picture only to find out that I can’t upload it for another 24 hours and that sucks.

Anyways, let’s see if I can still do this review thing, it’s been years.

It’s kinda surreal, first of all. I never thought I’d see the day when GG would continue. It seems… that I’ve thankfully ended up in the right timeline. A timeline where Ghost Gunslinger continued. And I am ever so happy.

And then, let me just say… that reading your writing, nowhere does it feel like you haven’t properly written in years. Your writing is as good as I remember it. In fact, I would even say that it’s better in some ways. Like you’d learned and earned stuff during your coma, even if you haven’t actively been writing. I guess that just shows that the writer in someone doesn’t simply fade away, no matter how much time had passed.

I missed how good your writing is. The minimalistic writing style that never fails to paint clear pictures in my head with every sentence, every description. And all at once, the entirety of GG seemed to pierce through my memories, and I suddenly realize how close we are at the end, and I am filled with anxiety, excitement, and hope.

Hope that Hideak .

Hope that Kenichi finds his way once more.

And hope that Ken-chan and Yuriko makes out at the end of all this because lord knows they deserve that and if they don’t…

...I’ll probably draw lots of cute fluff fan-art of them to compensate. And cry myself to sleep a lot.

But in all seriousness. There will soon be fan-art. Lots and lots of fan-art from me.

Look forward to it! Until then, I hope the next chapter doesn’t take another 69 years, but I’m sure it won’t since you’ve got the ball rolling already, which is always the hardest part.

Lastly, I just wanted to say thank you. I can really tell that you enjoyed yourself writing this new chapter. And that’s really the most important thing. I look forward to the next one!
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 27 . 1/30/2019
Holy! IT'S BEEN SO LONG! And well worth the wait! Thank you very much for updating this story, it's as awesome as ever!

Yurkio, save Kenichi! And...Doliodevis? That's Hideaki's real identity? Huh, not much of a name. Anyway, good to see you back! I've been waiting for so long, and I'm not disappointed!
Darth Zannacross chapter 17 . 1/18/2019
Heh, everything is more fun with dragons, long as your not being eaten or deep fried by them. Well, not full on Panzer Dragoon but still, this Specthulhu seems like it can either be a lot of fun or a real pain.

Well, its indeed a real pain, but at least one he does not have to share alone as he sees what true friendship is, and hopefully can hold on to it.

Well, was a tense moment between Kenchi and Yuriko but glad they made up for they make quite the cute team. Well, K" Kenichi Nolastname" is building quite the reputation, though that might change as this is not quite over, as the monsters are sneaky bastards. Well, from victory to being hypnotized, this might end rather messy, hopefully not deadly messy.
Darth Zannacross chapter 16 . 1/9/2019
Well, tests in hell are always a heated proving grounds, seems like you can't win with being sexy on this one, doh.

Damn, got a solid deal at first glance, but the devil is in the detail to say the least, so many ways this can backfire horribly.

Well, nice moment between Kenichi and Hideaki but, seems like its going to turn into traumatic territory rather fast. Should be fun to see either way...well not for are Ghost Gunslinger but for me at least lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 15 . 12/25/2018
Well, we start off with a humorous burst thanks to Takeshi's antics. Seems like things might be changing or evolving to a new direction with Yuriko. Its a phase or something more? We will see.

Well after some cat and drawing antics we have a, unusual reaction to winning.

And after a boxing match that even Rocky would not be able to endure we end on the meaty main story resuming as we have a envoy from the Crimson King. Things are about to heat up. Till then merry Christmas.
Darth Zannacross chapter 14 . 12/11/2018
Not, quite how I expected to rebound from a tragic defeat but, guess humor is a good way to keep the stress away.

And, time for back story! So love caused a grand meltdown between great powers? Damn, Revenge of the Sith All over again.

Damn, went from a joke to suddenly cold hard truth but she got to the point.

Seemed to shape up are lead a bit, till the meowing duck sucked all the tension away lol. Well, we will see if Yamamoto will be a good co worker with Kenichi or screw him over. Should be fun to find out so till then till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 12/2/2018
Heh, a intermission eh? Guess we could use some levity before things heat up. Almost thought Santa was going to be a bonus fight but, just mistaken identity.

Heh, I'd say despite all this Kenichi still makes a better Santa then Tim Allen.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 12/2/2018
Well, this is not what I expected, a somber twist to a already somber turn of events to drill in the sadness.

Double so since it showed she was being used by are dastardly vamperic foe for a while now, and she got the last laugh, for now.

Well, set the vibe quite well, and now I really hope vengeance is dealt with swiftly and painfully for causing this drama. Till next time another great one.
Starart152 chapter 3 . 12/1/2018
This is a nice chapter that put the relationship of the current relationship of Kenichi and the daughter of the T Corporation into a rocky one with his pervert thought. It also give a nice amount of exposition dump with humors on the way to avoid the boredom of this kind of moment.
The end of the chapter let it seems like trouble is on the way.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 11/30/2018
Damn, its been a while but this story is still quite good so time to try and get back to it a little. Off to a start from, My Little Pony? Only other place I'd expect so much glomping.

But damn, Geardline seems to be the more cunning one this round, so far at least.

Still, the pressure is high this chapter as its clear who is at a disadvantage, and its always bad to be at a disadvantage to a psychopath.

The sorrow was quite thick so well done with the emotional barrage, just wish Sayuri got a break...now Geardline needs to pay even more.

Well, eager to see where it goes from here and till next time.
428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »