Reviews for Ghost Gunslinger
Darth Zannacross chapter 29 . 4/22
SO...end of the line for this Ghost Slinger. Sorry, wanted to relook at things to gather my thoughts. We come a long way, nearly 30 chapters and almost a decade, and maybe a change of the end goal in this story and well, its been a intense ride.

When it started I thought this was going to be something like Bleach, Yu Yu Hakusho, Ji Jutsu Kaisen and all those other ghost hunting kind of stories but it evolved into something a bit more personal.

Keinchi nearly had that Vash that Stamped feel, and I suppose it DID cause like Tri-Gun, a joking hero hid something rather traumatic.

There were hints of something more in the first section, not sure if it was meant to progress in this, world breaking manner all along but, the transition is...plausible.

I enjoyed the likes of Midori and Ryou to...though I admit...if they were just figments of the imagination that takes some of the fun out of it since they never existed or...something...doh.

Well, illusion or not Doliodevis and Yamamoto were both intense enemies, and the Soup Lady was a rather intriguing character.

The balance between humor and drama, even as things ramped up to a very brutal endgame was well done, and hard to say to much more other then I'm glad you were able to finish Ghost Gunslinger Shizumi, and I do hope your ok.

Well, odds might not be that great but I do hope your willing to check out my work some day, if Zilos is to long for you I hope my smaller stories American Tango or Patriots Bloodoath might be possible.

But anyway keep up the great work, and hopefully till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 28 . 4/14
And so the forth wall all but comes crumbling down as we reach the finale of this ghost slinging tale...

The showdown with DoloDevils gets rather brutal, but despite his savage onslaught its brought to a stop by Ryo..but not before we have Miori eaten by the demons in a sad twist of fate.

This leads to the final showdown...as things take a direction from Big O...and everything was a stage? A fake simulation?

Then we see Keichi in the real world, Yurkio was his fling...and he killed her by accident in a argument?

AND...this whole thing was him in some...deal with the devil to repeat his life with her? And, thanks to the Soup Lady she broke the cycle...just as he gets out of jail in the real world?

And...in the end after many years, after singing he finds the real reborn Yurkio? Or someone else? This...this...this is a rather drastic sudden 6th Sense level last second swerve man.

Was this the intent of the story from the start? Er...I'm going to need time to think of my finale review...till next time what ever is going on hope your doing ok man.
Darth Zannacross chapter 27 . 4/12
SO...the moment of Judgment has come...one way or another...as the 4th wall keeps a cracking...oh boy.

Yuriko gets a last soup filled visit that turns everything around, but first...a rather extremely bitter showdown between Kenichi and Hideaki...but it seems that Yuriko will decide how this fiery dance of death ends.
Darth Zannacross chapter 26 . 4/11
So...we are breaking the 4th wall rather hard today it seems...ok then.

SO...we have Zordandevis making a move on one end, Ryou making another one, and Kenichi is at the moment of truth...er...yah...this looks like it could get to vintage Eva levels soon...god damn.
Darth Zannacross chapter 25 . 4/10
Oh...taking a sadistic serial killer approach to this is so not good.

And...Yamamoto going full Roy Mustang on Tetsuo seems not good one way or another just based on where things are going as it seems like the Barbecue is just getting started...ugh, double ugh that Takeshi is going full psychopath and that Yuriko seems out of the game now...not sure if this will help her avoid a bad end or hasten it...only one way to find out as things are heading for a grim conclusion.
Starart152 chapter 7 . 4/9
It's an interesting turn that Sayuri's wish might never come true, as the girl she has a crush with Midori who is straight.
As for what happened to Midori, it's not clear if there is something liked to the mission of the main character or not for now.
Darth Zannacross chapter 24 . 4/9
We seen just how bad a hand poor Ryou gotten...hope this won't be how things end for him...but he's hardly the only one having a dire time as Yuriko and Midori ran down the wrong path...better call the Soul Reapers because its Hollow busting time...and...maybe for this Crimson King to...lets hope its not as Messy a showdown as the Crimson King from oh...Steven King's one from Dark Tower...guess we will see soon.
Darth Zannacross chapter 23 . 4/8
And...things ramped up to 11...000 but even as the world is ending school protocols must be held up even as the world ends.

BUT...Tetsuo is hear to see whatever the hell Kenichi is now...he may have a jokey manner but...its a killer joke now.
Starart152 chapter 6 . 4/8
This is an interesting chapter. I like the first person description of the event as Kenishi sees it. The details is clear enough that I can imagine some of the little details that Kenishi focus on.
Darth Zannacross chapter 22 . 4/7
Hidekai overplayed his hand to say the least.

But damn...did not think we were going to hell form here...or that it would lead to a dick joke...good greif.

But god damn...and just like that he lost his memories...this is a troubling turn of events...hope this won't end to the baddest of bad ends...
Darth Zannacross chapter 21 . 4/6
After how intense things were last time did not expect the tension to be broken by a rubber ducky but...life can be strange at times.

Did not think such formal methods would work but guess...greif and whatnot works in strange ways...at least it was a less bitter conclusion then Sasuke VS Itachi or Dante and Virgil and what not.
Darth Zannacross chapter 20 . 4/5
Hey there , been a while but saw you finished this tale of the ghosts so figured I'd resolve myself to see this through so lets get back on track.

And we got a red return to say the least...at least it was not a red wedding.

Been a while but Hideaki is still up there on the top psychopath list, not quite makishima but still close lol. Haiiro to.

Still...lets hope this is not the last we see of Yuriko.
Ckh chapter 31 . 1/23
Sayonara, ghost gunslinger~

It's been a ride. Going from this non-canon crossover, I should acquaint myself with Tsukiko (if only to quietly donut steal some writing tricks from ORCHID with the author none the wiser) but that would have to wait until someday undefined. For now, I'll congratulate you on definitively finishing everything GG related.

May we meet again in another story.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 31 . 1/22
Oh, nice! Yeah, I ned to read ORCHID and ROSE someday. The crossover still makes sense to me even though I haven't read those, probably because I can intuitively figure out what's going on. I kind of enjoyed Yuriko's friendship with Tsukiko. And I'm glad Y.S. Wong managed to convince you out of your hiatus!
Ckh chapter 30 . 1/12
90000 words for GG's ninth anniversary .u.
It feels kinda poetic.
Was it intentional?
Probably not, but let's pretend it is for style points.

Nice omake. It certainly has that wacky manga like quality.

Hang in there, interviewer-kun. You might get a raise, someday?

GG as an actual game, huh? I don't think I can envision GG as a standard JRPG. Maybe a crack dating sim, perhaps? Instead of polishing your y/u/ri storytelling, you could venture into Kenichi x Hideki to bait the fujos/fudanshis fufufu. Anything4views, amirite?

I'm looking forward to the crossover~ Would Aki get mad if Kenichi proves to be a better comedy partner with Yurio? Or will she laugh even more? Only the release of Unfinished Ghost Gunslinger RPG: Comedy Clash in the Land of Snow will show.
450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »