Reviews for Dreaming Theory
Mylilblackpen chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
It seems that your dream was not one of facing a fear or what you mentioned in your introduction. But I do think it could be something about finding your voice, perhaps? You were saying how you couldn't put a weak bubble. Perhaps you need build confidence and you being comfortable with all of who you are and maybe that might give you the strength to 'pop the bubble'. At least that is my interpretation of the dream, I could be wrong of course. Anyway, I can completely understand where you are coming from with dreaming of odd dreams, I've had plenty. It is weird what you dream about but it's just what your subconscious creates in a way to deal with things that happen in a person's life. I think this is a nice piece, it makes me think that we are sharing a conversation about our dreams. Great piece and I will leave you with this fact on dreams. Your brain cannot create faces so every stranger you see in your dream - you have seen before even if it was for 5 seconds as you passed them in the street. Isn't that the most remarkable thing?
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
What a great story! I really liked the description and the last line! Great job!
Mylilblackpen chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Well, my uncle used to be a marine and you're right when it's time to go you go. I like the imagery very nice and the story, I half wanted to ask where it was they were going. I must admit this has got me thinking of my uncle and inspired me to write something about him. So thank you for the inspiration. I've only been back 3 days but I've found so much inspiration that I can't wait to write again! Thank you and Jun you two are really inspiring through this series.
Mylilblackpen chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Oh that is beautiful, just beautiful Naver. The imagery is astounding as for the ending well it blew me away. This really touched a chord with me and made me think about a few things. This is a great series and I looked forward to where you and Jun take this next. As for this chapter well, I think if I ever feel sad I should read this because it makes me smile. Is this chapter based on a real dream? :)
Mylilblackpen chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
This gives me a lovely warm feeling inside because we all have a memory that involved magic in some form. The imagery is very sweet, almost gives a rose tint feel to the piece. I really liked this piece, made me smile and reflect on a few memories myself. Beautiful piece.
Mylilblackpen chapter 2 . 1/18/2013
Oh this reminds of a basic need I think we all have which is a need to be free. I like the imagery very nice. Two suggestions though, very minor nothing important, I'd get rid of the ellipsis because I think a comma would be much better there. Also, I noticed a slight error, probably down to typing "I put on foot up on the top of the platform" it didn't make sense. Did you mean 'a' than "on"? Despite that, I think it's a really great poem with beautiful ideas and thoughts captured well in beautiful imagery and flow. My congrats to Jun Liesel for this wonderful piece. And another congrats to the both of you for the collaboration, I'm sure the pair of you will make this a wonderful series which in my opinion is completely different to Here Many Places Exist.
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Oh intriguing, can't wait to see what occurs here.
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
This chapter did have the same feel as Here Many Places Exist, but I really liked it. I really like the description!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Aww! This poem is so adorable! I love the little kid feel!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
How sweet! This was a really great poem!
Mistakes-and-Memories chapter 1 . 1/12/2013