Reviews for Where She Belongs
molka chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
please don't give up on this story it's really great .. until then i'll keep myself busy reading your other stories good luck
FeatherfooD chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
I'd forgotten about this story! I'm excited to see where you take this.
Figgalina chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Hmmm... Wondering here just what that all means. You've got my mind going in a few different ways. Surprised she went along with his misconception of who she was. Looking forward to more, you write so well!
Figgalina chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Love how you are developing your characters. Love Gemma's background. Intrigued as to why her mother left.
Choukou chapter 3 . 9/13/2013
Oooo, looks like they already have an eye for each other ;)
I am so glad she was there for Ali at least once. I don't know if he'll die, but it was such a sweet scene there.
Rebecca chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
I am very intrigued by this story. The plot looks interesting and I am really looking forward to getting to know these characters! Please do continue!
Derpina96 chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
heyy i'm glad you wrote another chapter ... i will be following you
Eloyse chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I'm loving the first two chapters! I love your other stories and am excited to read another one by you as it's being published online :) Thanks so much for sharing another chapter, even if it's not finished like you'd prefer!
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Ooh this sounds really interesting, I wonder why Gemma's mother really ran away, and why she thinks visiting Alistair is a bad idea.
sampink chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
Having just recently read your previous work, I am SO excited that you're writing a new story, which I already love. I'm totally willing and able to wait for however long you need between updates, just as long as I get to read the finished product :)
Mariposa-12 chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I was very excited to see you had posted another chapter! And more so when i read you'll keep posting, nomatter how slowly. I'm glad you have a life haha even though it conflicts with you providing my fix. As always with your stories, i'm very intrigued and looking fwd to more. I like how you always have ppl from different cultures in your stories. Irish, american and now cuban (cousins of my since i'm from Puerto Rico). It makes your stories more interesting. Also, i think you should publish some of them if not all. Your stories have extensive vocabulary which you can see that you put a lot of effort in writing them and show that you are a mature writer since you don't simply go with the common stuff. Anyways, that's long enough. Good luck with the new life and please squeeze us in so we can get our fix! Thanks for this!
foxyricanlady chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
I want more I want more...
Terri-ific chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This sounds like a very interesting story. i wish you would post more soon!
StarlightAbyss chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Love it, update more. Please! :D

*Star
Derpina96 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
wow i love it this looks good keep writing