Reviews for The Cycle Repeats
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
It's very good, I like..
mate.feed.kill.repeat chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
It's ignorant, rude people like this guy that keep me from posting here as often as I used to. While he thinks that he's helping me, he's really just being an asshole. While he believes that by being rude and sarcastic he is doing me a favor, he's really just bashing a piece of work that, while it did not take much to write, I created. Writing for me is cathartic. So if you, like this fucking idiot, are going to tell me that my writing is worthless and a waste of time, at least you can be an asshole about something that I can fix. Is the flow bad? Is my word choice poor? I understand that lying is a cliche but you know why it's a cliche? BECAUSE PEOPLE DO IT ALL THE TIME. Also before you needlessly flame my piece, maybe you should consider that the one thing that I hate more than anything else in the world is being lied to. Not such a cliched topic anymore now is it? So honestly before you write something as stupid as "The Bad Guy" wrote to me and try to call it a "review," step back and consider WHERE it is coming from.

Get some class, you asshole. By the way, ampersands are my thing. If you don't like what I write THEN CLOSE THE TAB & DON'T READ IT. Oops, did I just use another ampersand? I'm not in the least bit sorry. You can go fuck yourself.

Sincerely, the person that penned this piece of shit.
The Bad Guy chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
So, I respect your feelings and your right to express them, more power to ya, girlfriend.

However, as a poem, this sucks. It's so very cliche, and in my opinion, if you're going to be generically melodramatic about a common issue (such as lying) at least be creative about it.

Also, 2009 called, and they want their ampersands back.

Sorry I had to be the one to tell you, but look at this like the grain of sand in your clam shell? Make a fucking pearl next time, yeah?