Reviews for The Tale Your Eyes Tell
B.R. Rose chapter 73 . 9/5/2014
I want to preface my review with this: that was absolutely, completely beautiful. Well written and the last paragraph really wrapped the entire thing up.

That being said, I would have written Kaden to go. I think as a character he needed to leave, through no fault of Trixie or his brother's. Ending the chapter with a typical ending really took away from it's draw in my opinion.

I await more of your work! Brilliantly done. :)
LoveForWritingAndMusic chapter 6 . 6/7/2014
Oh my god...it is just insane how much I related to this one chapter. O.O You are brilliant, you captured some of the things I have felt myself perfectly! Her first kiss made me think of mine. I had my first boyfriend this year, and our relationship was nice and stable. We talked on the phone every night, and went on two official "dates". But, the thing is, when he first admitted he liked me(we were friends first), I really liked somebody else that I knew, but I wanted to give the relationship a chance. Anyway, after our second date, on the way home(my parents were dropping him off at his house), I was sitting next to him in the car, just cuddling, all warm and cozy and so happy, when he turned his head, and turned my head with his cheek. He kissed me. It was my very first kiss. I always though my first kiss would be magical or something, but this...it just felt...off. And, like Trix, even though our relationship was great, I still always thought about the other guy. I even started avoiding him a little because I knew if I talked to him, it would hurt. But, anyway, our kiss was dull. I actually kinda hated it. And we separated. But...he kissed me again...and again...throughout the drive. But I didn't say anything because I didn't want to offend him. But ever since that there seemed to be some sort of unease I had with him. Eventually, I broke up with him because I knew I had to. Now, I still really like the guy I had originally like, and am hoping that soon something will happen. :P Anyway, sorry about the whole random pouring my guts out thing, I just really needed to put it all down in words because this particular chapter just spoke to me. I love your story, and I love Kaden. He is just so awesome. And I love how Trix is just so relatable.
B.R. Rose chapter 67 . 5/29/2014
Dat suspense...
B.r. Rose chapter 64 . 4/15/2014
Dat suspensedoe.
xXBoldBrownBeautyXx chapter 63 . 4/2/2014
GURL. GURL. Gurrrrrl. Like why in the world you play with my feels like that?! Okay.. I'm done hyperventilating. After a whole week of work I expected a smoother ride than this to end the latest chapter—not to say I didn't like it! :D ehehe, my Droxie OTP is conflicting with my Kadie OriginalTP... sigh, clash of the brohomies :D Keep up the good work! You sure have one nearly addicted reader (in this sense it's good you don't post bulk chapters at a time or else a certain someone won't be getting that much sleep from now on XD).
B. R. Rose chapter 59 . 1/29/2014
This is totally adorable...however, I don't like the way you portrayed Natasha as the stereotypical 'pretty girl' with false eyelashes and a skinny figure. Taking time in your appearance (eg, false eyelashes) isn't bad. If that's what you enjoy, go for it. It doesn't mean you're self-centered and mean.

You know what I'm saying? Like, I don't want to be mean - the rest of the chapter I smiled through, very cute - but I did see that.
B.R. Rose chapter 58 . 1/21/2014
Acccckkkk.

This is just...watdoooooo.
Sylvanna chapter 56 . 12/24/2013
Suspense. O.o
Sylvanna chapter 55 . 12/7/2013
Le gasp. Merry early Christmas! I await more. :)
B. R. Rose chapter 53 . 11/13/2013
*Gasp* Le cliffie.
B. R. Rose chapter 50 . 10/1/2013
Awww :)
Me loves this chapter. As someone who has dealt with addictions, this one hits hard.
R3dHoodie chapter 48 . 8/29/2013
I am so sad for Drostan, but happy for Kaden. Doesn't Drostan have any friend besides Trixie?
R3dHoodie chapter 47 . 8/23/2013
I feel so bad for Drostan, hes all alone with out Trixie, but so is his brother. I feel a fight coming on between the brother over Trixie. Or will Drostan just let his brother have the girl this time.
R3dHoodie chapter 14 . 8/21/2013
Love the story I can't wait to read more.
Alex chapter 43 . 7/18/2013
Ok OMIGOD I JUST WANT TO SAY I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FOR ABOUT ID SAY A COUPLE WEEKS NOW BUT HAVNT BEEN ABLE TO REVIEW TILL NOW HOLY CRAP IT IS AMAZING! Please update soon!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »