Reviews for Across the Universe
Guiltybystaders chapter 16 . 5/14/2014
You may want to fix the (Say who is saying this) note. Love the chapter though. Kraack, Katie & Danny, Danree, all the ships (and 1 platonic friendship).
GuiltyBystanders chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
Weeeee! Kraack! I love this chapter!
comicsansisnottheanswer chapter 15 . 4/26/2014
YESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Kingston Locksley chapter 5 . 4/5/2014
I love the cheeky element of the writing, the fearless creativity. And all round brilliance! Keep going!
comicsansisnottheanswer chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
As always, lovely job! Gotta wonder, when shall Kraack really start up? I'm really liking what you've done with all the relationships so far!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
I loved hearing Ree's backstory and hearing a slightly darker part of Danny's thoughts.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 13 . 3/20/2014
This is not a bad chapter! It's character development-y, which I like.
GuiltyBystanders chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
KKKRRRAAAAAACCCKKK!
mocha969 chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
I. am. so. in love. with. this. chapter.
so much kraack! kraack everywhere! good luck with the drawings and upcoming chapters!
:D
mocha969 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
lol blood stains are a both to wash out. I love jack :)
actually, I love all of your characters! they all have distinct personalities and you write them well!
also, simul is a badass *puts on sunglasses*
can't wait for the next update! this story along with some others I'm following really cheer me up and I need that right now :)
thank you for writing!
GuiltyBystanders chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
I love the new plotline. And the Kraack is adorable as ever.
mocha969 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
OMG! KRAALxJACK! I'M GONNA DIE! I love their back and forth battering and Jack being all flirty and AHHHHH! I can't even handle it!
KEEP GOING WITH THIS! I'M SO GLAD I STUMBLED UPON THIS STORY SOOOOOO LONG AGO!
*sighs* kay, I've calmed down. Still love KraalXJack still though. Like, to no end!
CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT UPDATE!
cypress16 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Hi,

Well... this just gets more and more... ? I don't know what to call it... funny certainly fits... creative ah huh... logical, yeah right, ah, no way... so, dogs are the latest fetish? to each their own... ;)

Carry on and I will follow... tenatively...

John
BloodyCookie chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
this is better than the first one! Its much more interesting
GuiltyBystanders chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
While I really did like your old writing, I will admit that this is much better. This is super awesome!
155 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »