Reviews for Love
PoetOfSaiMiHunManKal chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
The repetition makes this very straightforward and the overall structure is very simple but these factors give the poem a bigger impact and I enjoyed reading this poem; not only was it easy to understand, the imagery and the simplicity give it a feeling of deepness.
Velocity chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
I liked this. I think it speaks a little louder than some other things I've read. It's simple, yet informing, but basic at the same time. It's something while it's nothing. It's a contradiction in the making, and I like it. Love it? No. Like it. Yes. Well, more strongly like it. :) I think you did good, but could it have been better? I have no idea, because you have no other works to show off what you can do. Even though I've seen your writing, you need to put it out there more. I'd change that if I were you. ;) Just a suggestion, though. Don't have to listen to me if ya don't want to.

BrandNew chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Nicely written, it's an interesting perspective of love :)
MangekyoMarie chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Love is a four letter word. I got four words for you... I love your poems. This poems simplicity also makes it complex and all the more beautiful. Great work.