Reviews for Interview with a Rooster
Isolde Auckley chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I really enjoyed reading this lighthearted story! It is very creative, and provides a lot of interest with the two viewpoints. Nicolai has such funny peopleish mannerisms that I think it would add to the hilarity if he was not introduced as a rooster until the story was well underway. Though things like that are tricky to pull off. I was very impressed with the realistic qualities of the imaginative parts in this interview. It all made sense, and concluded very aptly.
SH chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
It's funny how cats are afraid of chickens, isn't it?
Well, most of the time...

Anyway, roosters do like to strut around like you portrayed so vividly here! I can so imagine a rooster saying that!
ALL our chickens like to slip under the fence and into our neighbor's yard. The problem is that we can't get into the yard ourselves to get them out, so we have to resort to tricking them with food..
And that doesn't work all the time.

Anyway, this story was interesting. There were no typos that I could see, and I liked the two perspectives!

Keep writing!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was really cute. I like how you did both POVs and how you tied it into your own pets. Very cute story it made me smile!