Reviews for Here To Stay
NE chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Wow you can sure write! I can't remember the last time I bawled so much while reading a story. Great job! I hope you will continue to write and one day nurture that talent enough to publish. Good luck Kirby!
Kalyla Kay1243 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS!
rachie1277 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
No No no no no noooo! You absolutely HAVE to update soon. You can't leave us here with emotions like this without a quick update!
zinkey1 chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
this is written so well and its amazing how original you make it. thanks for writing!
HopelessGenius chapter 7 . 2/22/2013
I hate you soooooo much right now! How could you leave me hanging like this?! I think I might cry! :(
rachie1277 chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Oh the emotions!
I feel this chapter moved quickly but still good. Update soon!
HopelessGenius chapter 6 . 2/19/2013
Aw poor Emma. I hope Cameron can help her through this... Another awesome chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

Hopeless
brhi chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
Yay! He finally learned her name. It's funny how he got a kiss before her name. Update soon please
ANEwrites chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
First fiction press story I stumbled upon: great impression! I loved it! And the story is very sound and doesn't have gaps in the plot line. Update soon!
HopelessGenius chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
I still love this :)
rachie1277 chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
I love how Cam doesn't stop trying to get her, it's really cute. :)
You'd think the most unloved would do anything to be loved. Not in her case. Great story, update soon!
rachie1277 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
there are no words. this is just perf
HopelessGenius chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
Well well well what do we have here? An original story?! Where in God's name did you find one! ;) I'm being one hundred percent honest when I say that I have never read a story like this. The bridge scene was beautifully written with tons of detail and though her predicament may not be all that uncommon the way she views it and the way she turned out is truly unique.

I really like Cameron, also. As of now he seems like some adorable little jock who just doesn't know when to quit and I really like that about him. Vicky is a cool character too, though I can't quite get a good grip on her personality yet. Cameron describes her as mostly responsible yet so far I've only seen her as an abused party goer. Rodger is one sick little fuck and I hope he gets what's coming to him.

Anywhoo sorry the review was so long but I really liked the story and when I find a new story that I like I try to review so they're not discouraged with the lack of response they're getting when they first start. But don't worry; with the way you write you'll be on the way to the top in no time :)

Hopeless