Reviews for I love you, babe
Natari Mirumura chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I can relate to this lovely written poem. The though of being confused in the worst way because of words said by the ones we love. Then to have the love turn into an obsession. So much can be said through this poem, one can only wonder. Amazing job, keep it up :D
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
If this were for me I would say that I DON'T want to flee and that I ONLY want to be with YOU. Seriously. If this were me I would also say I have NOT walked away from You. I would also say that I DO love You as it is in my heart and I constantly think of You. If this were for me I would say what I want most is to talk in person when we both are able to. Why? Because it would be great to look into Your eyes in person. It would be great to Really Talk in person. I NEVER/NOT ever said that I don't have time for You for I feel Truly best when I communicate with You. Trust Me I don't want to flee for I would like to actually see You in person - talk in person and be around You in person. Comfort You in person the way that You need. I DO LOVE YOU. I don't know how to not.

If it matters I would Like to communicate more. Really. Yes, "communication is key".
Ms.Sweet Pea chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Oh i LOVE this rather say i like it! very interesting read and it was good and had me smiling for some reason because i can relate! Hope to read more from you! Would you mind checking out my recent poem or story? And tell me what you think!