Reviews for Figuring out Foster
marzmez chapter 22 . 4/17
Ok, I have been enjoying the story. It is a very emotional one, although it seems the emotions are muted; not expressed very strongly. My imagination is supplying a lot of the angst that isn't written.

There is one particular thing that is bugging me, though, and even though I have seen it in other stories recently, unfortunately you will bear the brunt of my frustration. Throughout this whole story so far you have used the word "conscious" in the context where you should have used the word "conscience". Then in this chapter you did the exact opposite; using conscience when it should have been conscience. You have also used the word "enviable" when it should have been "inevitable". *sigh* Here are some quick definitions of those words:

Conscience- that little thing inside you that tells you right from wrong.
Conscious- being awake and aware.
Inevitable- something you believe will happen no matter how hard you try to change it.
Enviable- something that you envy.

So, if you are ever to polish this story up. Please keep these in mind.
Blair20 chapter 28 . 9/10/2016
I loved ur story!
charlene171990 chapter 27 . 4/13/2016
It was a wonderful book! Thanks for writing it :)
FreckledRoses chapter 28 . 3/29/2016
Loved it! Thanks for putting yourself out there and uploading this- it definitely made me smile! Good luck with your future writing adventures : )
Day Machine chapter 18 . 3/9/2016
Guess who?! :D Vincentviolence. These people have some emotional issue directly their family! That's pretty sensible since no one is a jerk for no reason. Miss ya!
Karissa19 chapter 28 . 1/15/2016
Awesome story! Love it! Kind of wish it didn't have to end...
Guest chapter 28 . 11/30/2015
:) I love it!
SpaceUnicorn1831 chapter 28 . 11/29/2015
I loved this story SO MUCH! :)
MidnightRose3452 chapter 28 . 11/13/2015
This was one of the best realistic stories I have read. Thanks for the experience!
a girl called herby chapter 27 . 11/11/2015
Oh my gosh, I can't believe its over with already. This was a wonderful read far outside of my usual genres. Best of luck with publishing! :)
comewhatmayiwontfadeaway chapter 28 . 11/8/2015
;)
Guest chapter 27 . 11/3/2015
Guest chapter 28 . 11/3/2015
:) cuz I'm too lazy to write
ClaimedLyrics chapter 28 . 11/2/2015
I honestly don't know what to say. I want there to be so much more that happened and to happen, but I want this to be the perfect ending too. Your story has been so consuming and wonderful that whenever I got an email letting me know it updated I literally dropped what I was doing to jump up and down, do a happy dance, and then proceeded to read it like an addict after a fix. thank you so much for sharing it! :) - your well deserved smiley face
Guest chapter 28 . 11/2/2015
So, is Foster in school too? Happy that Foster made it, and they met again. Love happy ending. Thanks for this chapter.
222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »