Reviews for Figuring out Foster
SpaceUnicorn1831 chapter 25 . 2/6
I started reading this yesterday, and I just finished this chapter. This is a really great story, and it's definitely one of my favorites! I love the character Foster, and learning about his past. So please update this story soon, because I really want to know what's gonna happen. To answer your question, no his episode was a surprise to me. So, yeah, again loving the story, and please update soon! :)
Starsis chapter 25 . 1/17
How many chapters do you think are left, if you were to estimate?
deliriousdreams chapter 25 . 1/17
Ooooh that was intense, loved it.
Seriously great job.
I'm just missing my maggie-foster moments
Hope you update soon
deliriousdreams chapter 24 . 1/9
Wow I definitely did not expect this but I liked it
So glad that you updated, great job
bookworm44 chapter 24 . 1/8
please let him be okay!
Starsis chapter 24 . 1/8
I think someone is going to die. I'm not sure who or even if someone will die, but I can't trust stories on here anymore since I read a really sad one like 2 years ago.
I'm nervous. Please don't make this one of those stories that makes me die a little more inside... xD
Guest chapter 24 . 1/7
Update fast! This is new obsession!
PencilsCameras chapter 24 . 1/7
Oh, by the way- you keep switching between past tense and present tense. Just thought I should mention that.
PencilsCameras chapter 24 . 1/7
Awww... I hate cliffies. Good chapter and sorry I haven't reviewed much before now.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/5/2014
Omg I love this story pls update soon
foxfaceish chapter 23 . 11/28/2014
OMG! !
I have not been able to keep up for a while, but i just read the new chapters (new for me) and omg.
I am super curious as to how everything is going to go. I do like the tension between Foster and Maggie, about him knowing she likes him but she keeps herself distant, lol or well tries too. Which im sure will be a topic that will be later addressed again. :P
Also im sure you are already aware, but you have a few sentences in this chapter that are missing a few words. (Or well, thats how i saw it when reading it.) I am only mentioning it because whenever i write something, my first drafts are just filled with sentences like that xD my fingers cant keep up! Hahaha omg bad joke.
Anyways! Im waiting paitiently for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 11/26/2014
I want him to stay with Maggie!
Tasheania Lee chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
I can't wait until the next update of your story. It's a touching topic to write about, and I like the summary to stay a mystery too.
Guest chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
So so so good, I'm glad the updates are coming so quickly. But I don't want it to end. I love
deliriousdreams chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
Oh my god that was so emotional.
I really teared up, especially at the last part.
Loved it