Reviews for Figuring out Foster
Zabi101 chapter 26 . 5/6
I love the story! Please update! PLEASE!
Waffles chapter 1 . 3/17
I like it. It's interesting how the characters interact with one another. I just have one suggestion: You should stick to one tense. It keeps switching from present tense to past tense. Whether this is intentional or not, which I suspect it's just a mistake that you didn't catch, is a mystery to me. Either way, this may confuse the reader, as to when the story is taking place. Other than that little issue, there's nothing wrong with the story as far as I can see. It really is an interesting idea, so keep it up!
a girl called herby chapter 26 . 3/11
Oh, my GOSH! I really did not expect that to happen! This story had me hooked from early on, but now I cannot wait to find out how it will end!
kecaswell20011 chapter 26 . 3/10
*gross sobbing and screaming* you are horrible, you can't do this to people!
Nonirue chapter 1 . 3/10
Foster is so damn hot!
deliriousdreams chapter 26 . 3/10
Yay new chapter!
Aaaaw that maggie foster moment was soooo adorable.
But seriously, he's leaving ? I was soooo sure he would stay ! Oh no, poor maggie. That's really mean. He should talk to her :(
Loved it , the chapter was a rollercoaster of emotions. Can't believe this story is coming to an end.
SpaceUnicorn1831 chapter 26 . 3/9
Awesome chapter! I seriously couldn't stop smiling when I saw that you updated. :D So Foster's moving in with his mom? What will happen to him and Maggie? I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9
I can't wait for chapter 29! IDC about the wait, as long as it's good.
15cleocatra chapter 25 . 3/8
Bipolar disorder runs in my family, so when you first mentioned the disorder I was wary because there can be a lot of misconceptions about it. However, it's clear you've done a lot of research and I appreciate the accuracy in your portrayal. There are different kinds of bipolar disorder and the severity ranges in patients, but I can attest that paranoia and hallucinations are real symptoms of this disease. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to read more about Maggie and Foster.
SpaceUnicorn1831 chapter 25 . 2/6
I started reading this yesterday, and I just finished this chapter. This is a really great story, and it's definitely one of my favorites! I love the character Foster, and learning about his past. So please update this story soon, because I really want to know what's gonna happen. To answer your question, no his episode was a surprise to me. So, yeah, again loving the story, and please update soon! :)
Starsis chapter 25 . 1/17
How many chapters do you think are left, if you were to estimate?
deliriousdreams chapter 25 . 1/17
Ooooh that was intense, loved it.
Seriously great job.
I'm just missing my maggie-foster moments
Hope you update soon
deliriousdreams chapter 24 . 1/9
Wow I definitely did not expect this but I liked it
So glad that you updated, great job
bookworm44 chapter 24 . 1/8
please let him be okay!
Starsis chapter 24 . 1/8
I think someone is going to die. I'm not sure who or even if someone will die, but I can't trust stories on here anymore since I read a really sad one like 2 years ago.
I'm nervous. Please don't make this one of those stories that makes me die a little more inside... xD
186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »