Reviews for At the Hands of a Thief
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 3 . 1/25/2013
Hmm, this was pretty short. I honestly think you could have made it a bit longer but nonethelss I enjoyed reading how their conversation went.

Sissilieā€¦ now that's an interesting name. For a second, I thought about Sicily. So she's named after a island? Pretty cool name.

Sissilie sure is bold. You definitely don't see many female characters being so frank with others. But it's nice to see that she's very different.

Well, I look forward to the next chapter! :D
NinjaxSketcheartx chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Well, isn't this interesting. What I find peculiar is that you haven't mentioned her name. Not once. It adds a lot of mystery to this person. Being a thief, I guess that's important for her job. So does that mean she'll use an alias when she'll talk with this guy?

Also, don't you think it's a littleā€¦ unsafe that she doesn't have a weapon? Unless she uses hand-to-hand then fine but I just find it strange, that's all. Whatever you come up with, I'm see it'll fit into this character.

Now, why is that guy acting all calm? Maybe he's dealt with so much before that he doesn't find the protagonist as a threat? This secret mentioned in the summary must be something big then.

I hope you update soon. This story is enticing