Reviews for A Mother's Blessing
Robin Doerr chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
beautiful. you will truly learn the meaning of "life is tough". may the wonder of love carry you through. And take your vitamins!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Wow this poem is amazing, I am also a child born of teen pregnancy and I wish my mom was as strong and proud of me as you are of Levi. You maddie are an inspiration
Rita Sklarchuk chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Awesome! Love It!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
What a beautiful expression of love.
Thanks very much for sharing it.
TG
Courtney chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is a beautiful poem.
courtisin chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Maddie,

This is absolutely beautiful. You capture loving a child perfectly. I have 3 children and what you wrote is how I feel about all of them. Beautifully written. Being a preteen parent would be very hard...I am a grown woman with 3 and its hard so I deeply admire your commitment to your son and your ability to handle such a big job.

Well done Maddie. I bet your dad is very proud of you!
Courtney
KSNG chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
It falls in a good rythm. There's some oddities here and there, but nothing major. Overall, it's really good.
garose35 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Maddie10 with ucat42,
I would like to say great poem and you are a very talented young lady. You would make an awesome author have you thought about writing a book. Children are so sweet and awesome miracle bundles of joy and energy gifts from God, and in our hearts no matter how old they get they are always our little baby boys, my son Azariah turned 21yrs old last Nov. and he still calls, chats and texts me a bunch even though he lives 165 miles away from me because he lives close to his job. You don't seem that young you seem wise beyond your years with great insight. This is my first time on this site. I usually read from it's sister site now I will be reading from both from now on. Well, I hope you have an Awesome Week.
your fan,
Tammy S. Cone
garose35
Omar Elshobaky chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
one of the Best poems I've ever read really . but to write a good poem you should watch the length like in that line " but yet he is mine " that is a part look how long is the other part " his presence has healed me and kept me in line " and you used me and my a lot except that it is great . read one of my poems a review it if you can
ItsNikiNYC chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
That was beautiful. Age doesnt matter when it comes to the love of a mother. I wasnt your age but i was young when i had my kids. You are a very smart young lady. Anyone who says different have nothing better to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow, the words used in this story were really mature and wise for an 11 year old. This was such a sweet poem. The rhyming was excellent. Is levi real or imaginary? Imanginary or not, he sounds like a great boy.
Anyway, great poem, maddie! I'm eleven too, and you write wayyyy better poems than me.
Tcs1118 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Once again, you have a wonderful way with words! I used to write stories and poems all the time, and this is a beautifully written poem! I studied English in school and the way you have mastered the flow and rhythm of this poem is better than some of the famous poets I've studied about! I'm sure one day you'll be a famous poet and/or writer some day. :)
Hamasaki chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Very nice story. Wish you the best of luck Maddie.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
As I was reading your poem, I can't even force myself to believe that these words and wisdoms comes from an 11 year old. You are an amazing person Maddie. And I belive that God uses people like you broaden his kingdom here on Earth. Keep writing! This is amazing!
Silke Reinartz chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This poem is really really hartbreaking and full of love. Only a person who has experienced so much love and care himself , is able to write such emotions down. It reflects my feelings about my two wonderful kids totally.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »