Reviews for Wild Hearts
Total Targaryen chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
This was definitely quite a turbulent chapter! First poor Isarna is whisked away from her family to stay with this Harley guy, then she finds out she isn't even really related to them!
Total Targaryen chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
*has wandered over to your Fictionpress* Now I can see some of your original work! Much as I think vampire stories are overwritten and cliche, I actually like the way this one has started. Isarna is not spellbound by Orion at all, but rather a little apprehensive...and the end has given her every right to be.
Silver Witherwings chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Reece dumping that news on her and leaving is quite the dick move! Wow.
Live and learn chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
I love this! I like the whole suspense thing going on as well as your writing style and can't wait for an update! (:

P.s. if you don't mind would you take a look at my story fairytale? It needs some work and I woe love to hear your opinion

Anxiously awaiting your next update (:
Live and learn chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Seems interesting so far
Silver Witherwings chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Great first chapter! I really like the name Isarna.
Marcelline Lenoire chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I like how the prologue pretty much sets the tone for how the first few chapters will develop the main character. Also, I appreciate that Orion is not a cookie-cutter character template and that the main character has flaws to her. The choice names are also pretty unique. I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the story pans out for Isarna.
Darth Rapture chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Definitely not a typical vampire story. I like how Orion is not the stereotypically swoon-worthy romantic vampire, but rather someone who is willing to trick his prey to lull them into a false sense of security. I wonder what's going to happen with Isarna from here.
Ryder-chan chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
It's always fun to have a heroine who makes terrible decisions. Plus 2 billion points for making the vamp a bit of a creeper and making this NOT TWILIGHT
HighOnBrokenWings chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Really nice start :D Doesn't move too fast, and we've had the time to be introduced to the beginnings of the characters personalities. I like how your main character doesn't seem overly perfect, she has "flaws", like her willingness to tag along and make mistakes. She does seem to have some sort of sense to her though, thankfully! Nice prologue :) I'm interested to see more :)