Reviews for FOOTBALL GIRL
Mistical Hearts chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
It's alright. Same here though, I have a whole bunch of exams and such that I don't have time to update! DX I wish I could though so don't worry about losing a lot of readers, summer is almost here! I will be waiting and will be expecting a good story (which will be true ;) Well bye!
Sarah Is A BEAST chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Why did you delete the other 5 chapters?
Chakara1winxclub chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
complete this story, at least?
Mistical Hearts chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
'Cause she likes him! Duh. Lol, can you please continue? Please?! I promise I'll read it! :) Please? Good story by the way, just make sure you spell things correctly (didn't see much wrong so no worries). ;) Keep it up!
Sarah Is A BEAST chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Please update, I'm loving this
U MadeMyLifeComplete chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Hi I love this story a heap, its really awesome and great. Hope you can update soon cause i would LOVE to read more! :)
i try it not chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
ooh, interesting story you have here :) Please update soon!
londongirl123 chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
I've just been reading this story and I'd just like to say I'm loving it so far. I love the beginning, their meeting was so vibrant and exciting. I love the connections you have written between the various characters, it's nice to see that they aren't all the same. I was shocked by Ian though, I didn't expect him to follow blthe brother rule but then again that just tells us about Taylor who seems to have claimed Tara? Question - is Tara the only girl on the team and do she play with all the guys you have mentioned so far? Great job so far! :D
leavemeialone chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
Hello! Well I do like how she plays football or maybe I should just say soccer. This whole time I was really thinking she was playing American football. I think that this is interesting because she is playing a sport with the boys. It sucks that I still even have to stay "with the boys" . . . rather than the "boys are playing soccer with her". But I definitely chose to read this story for its different take. As of Ty and Tara, it seems like they'll end up with one another. Ty seems to still carry on his playboy status . . . but I guess he is kind of changing. As for Ian, I think he may be good for Tara to distract herself from Ty. But maybe not since she is here for the seriousness of soccer. She may not need some distractions. It may even hurt the team too. I honestly am trying to figure out how I feel about this character . . . since I feel like this is still so early on. I know I do like how the boys seem to have each other's backs . . . which seems good for Tara since she is part of the team and now "one of the boys" . . . well kind of . . .
Morgan chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
Hey nice chapter! Loving. The story so far! Please don't put it on hold!
Jewlia chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Hey :) Great plot so far, but maybe try to make it a bit more believable. Like: She has to stay in his room, but honestly in real life she would have her own room. I love your style of writing with all of the dialect, and I'd like to see you develop the characters more, rather than just lovelovelove and sexsexsex all the time. But, honestly, great start and I hope you keep it up!
Skggeek104queen chapter 6 . 2/14/2013
Your writing is very unique! Please updAte soon!
flute4me chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Hi there! Since you asked, I like Ty much better than Ian! This is a great story, this chapter especially, please don't stop writing!
Lexi Scotts chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
L-O-V-E I-T! Update soon! I like Sean a bunch.
Astrid Avis chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Honestly, Sean is a sweetie. That sentence before the AN is soooo true. By the way,what kind of football are you talking about? The one with the 'Touchdown!' or the 'Goooaaaallllll!' kind of football. It's pretty confusing. The chappies are a bit short, but you update quickly anyway, so there's no need to rant about it.

Update soon please! x)