Reviews for After the Fall
Freiheit98 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow. I like the poem. I like how you put a new perspective on how you get up after falling. I have never heard the song but I think I will listen to it soon. I like the line that says 'Alone we will perish, But together we are strong'. It's so true. I like how when I read this poem I don't find it...superficial. I have to read it and to read hard and not just read 'over' it, if you know what I mean. It isn't something that you just read once or twice. No you read it over and over again. Really good job! Keep it up!
Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Hmm, the title was what let me click on this story, and as soon as I finished reading it, I knew what it was. Now, as I was reading this, I was sort've picturing the Last Alliance in Lord of the Rings, when the Elves and Men fought against Sauron and Isildur cut the One Ring from the Dark Lord's hand, and Gil-Galad was slain. Did Lord of the Rings partly inspire this? If so, then excellent job. If not, excellent job!
Svfn chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
It seems to me a prologue to a story. There is some powerful retoric in this peice, yet it maintains simplicity. Well done my friend. After the fall Svfn.
Maddie Rose chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I like this :) Although, some of the rhyming seems a little forced. Remember it doesn't necessarily need to rhyme to be a poem, which I'm sure you already know. Just let it flow a little more, because I do like the ideas addressed in this :)
Lousy Hero - KT chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I like this. Its very strong and stubbornly optimistic. Pretty darn good for writing on the fly :)
Cain101595 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I enjoyed this short piece, you seem like a very good writer, I like the use of language you used. Nice job :)