Reviews for Two Secrets
True Talker chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
I had enjoyed reading this. Also, I have not heard of this movie however if it does indeed exist I would like to see it. Really. You have made me curious here. I am happy that Rusty's friends encouraged him to be himself. Why? Because that is ALWAYS IMPORTANT. Seriously.
True Talker chapter 7 . 1/22/2013
I did read this and seeing this part here "And now our feature presentation." Had reminded me of yes renting movies from the video store. Movies like Ghost Busters. I had actually rented a LOT of movies, there were even times that I had rented movies myself that No one else wanted to watch. Why? I wanted to see if other unknown movies were good. I was right as I had found a few that I had liked, yet not heard of before. How did I determine what I had wanted to watch? It was either based off of memory as of commercials or I had read the information about the movie and made my decision based off of that.
True Talker chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
That is sweet what they are doing for Christine.
True Talker chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
Ths just makes me think.
True Talker chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
This was different. I feel more confused than anything.
True Talker chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
Van Halen eh? I still like Van Halen's music yes even with Sammy Haggar. I haven't heard much about them lately. Do I look into things? No, not really. I just listen to the radio. This was interesting.
True Talker chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
This just made me think. I am apparently interested in reading this. The sneeze thing made me laugh. It just did. Really.
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
For some reason this had made me think. It just has. By the way growing up I had watched Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure. Yes, I actually did. You do make me think for some reason you just really do.