Reviews for The Sun and the Moon
friendly dumb chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Hi :)
I loved your story.
It hit close to home, for me.
I don't have a twin but I do have someone who is as close to me as cyrah was to Luna.
I've always feared that my future will turn out some what like your story. God forbid, but if it ever becomes true, now I know what to do when faced with such a decision, thanks to you.
Keep writing :)
Bad Wolf's Sandshoes chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I really loved this! I was always routing for Cyrah, but quite honestly I think that Luna was my favorite. She was so brave!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Sad. I'm glad Luna found a husband, otherwise I would've cried.
Mizulynn105 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Beautiful. Simply and purely beautiful. Can't help but sympathize these girls, especially Luna.

'However, I realised something in these past four days. I love Cyrah more than I love you. I'm not belittling my feelings, but if I had to choose one of you, it would be her. She is my sister, my twin.' In my opinion, the most heart-jerking part of this story.

I am in love with this story, one of the best and most original story I have ever read. Thank you for sharing this story for us readers to read. This story made my day. I hope you will continue your path of writing and I will continue you support you. :)
OneLastEndeavor chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
That was a cute story! I enjoyed reading it. I felt really bad for Luna though...to love someone all those years and then realize that that person loves someone else. :( But in the end, I'm glad she found someone to be with.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Such a beautiful story :) loved every bit of it 3 I always secretly wanted Cyrah and Zuru to be together they are so adorable 3
BvtterflyThovghts chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
I thunk you had a nice story but I feel like Luna could've done something better? I like it either way:)
AubreyWrites chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
you should take the time and flesh this story out- it has the makings of a really awesome book!
Sarah-Brighteyes chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Cute little love story! I liked it and it was great on the self-sacrifice theme.

Nice little epilogue at the end as well! write on!