Reviews for While You Were Dreaming
Ayame Yoshida chapter 1 . 1/16
I love that movie. While You Were Sleeping is so cute!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 6 . 1/16
I always imagined Morpheus as blonde haired, blue eyes, older and slightly pudgy. Haha! I like you version much better.
SomeoneYouKnow chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Extremely good...very easy reading so far and must admit...quite catchy :D Well done ;)
TMSantos chapter 54 . 10/30/2013
My gosh it has been so long since I have read this story! I reread the whole thing and I am happy with the turn of events.
At one point I kinda shipped Dareios and Callista, but I knew that would never happen... I am glad he's alive! And also, I am glad that the three brothers didn't have to result in killing each other or banishing one another to Tartarus. I was surprised with the truce, to be honest.
So many ships here, I promise. It's so fun! Great job with this story. :)
xxBlueJayxx chapter 54 . 10/29/2013
This story has quite literally taken over my life. I discovered it 2 days ago and have been switching back and forth between my phone and iPad so that I could continue reading it whether I was at home or on the go. I absolutely am in love with it! Not only is your writing style wonderful, but the plot itself and the story you created.. It's complex and intricate and captivating! I had to force myself to stop reading! All those twists were totally unexpected. And I also have to commend you for making the characters real. Most people create the perfect man who matches up with the perfect woman, and while you created wonderful characters, they were real people who had flaws and weaknesses. That is a real talent. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!

-Jay
Acornn chapter 54 . 10/24/2013
Do you think you could come up with a sequel for While You Were Dreaming?
btw, I looove the Curse of the Summer. Can't wait to see what it's about!
lilacflower2 chapter 54 . 10/15/2013
okay, so I know the end's been up for FOREVER but I just now finished and I just...DAREIOS AWWWW 3 AND THE WEDDING AND GOSH IM BLUBBERING LIKE A BABY! HAPPY ENDINGS DO EXIST 3
FriendlyFoe chapter 54 . 10/10/2013
By the gods! This story is one of the best I've ever read... and I read a LOT. I'm afraid to read any of your other works because I'm afraid they won't match up to the sheer perfection that is this story.

The character development was slow, subtle, and stunningly well done! I loved how you started the story off slowly and built the story around the characters. You gave them life and let them naturally act out the plot. And what a plot! Greek mythology influenced perfection poured out of the pages and drew me in. The plot progressed perfectly, and still has me in raptures. I loved how you weren't afraid to kill of some of my favorite heroes and villains. Nothing seemed out of place (like you decided half way through chapter 8 that you wanted to alter the plot) and it flows as if you started on word one with the last word already typed in your mind. The writing was sublime. You have me in the fields of Elysium (and for someone as picky as me, that's a feat you can be proud of).

I do hope you publish any future works (or at least self-publish) I would be one of the first to buy anything that came from your mind. Calliope lives within you my dear. 3
FriendlyFoe chapter 14 . 10/9/2013
Hi, this is your friendly, neighborhood, [enter synonym for hobby editor/ fact checker here]:

I feel like a prick when I do stuff like this, but I have this thing that for every 20th 'obviously wrong fact' I encounter, I tell the author (if I can). You just so happen to be today's lucky winner (sarcasm).

In this chapter your German character Robert says "[Halloween] must be one of the weirdest holidays the Americans have ever created"

But Halloween is not an american holiday - but an international one. The roots of it are christian - Europe which makes it a fairly exclusive western holiday, but none-the-less it's not JUST american.

But this is not why I stopped to say hello, after all Robert is German. If he's only ever experienced life in Germany and the US he can be forgiven for assuming that an international Holiday(albeit one with it's roots in Europe) is an American one. But this international holiday is one that is ALSO celebrated in Germany.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since some (mostly from the elder generation) Germans believe that what we have today as Halloween is an over-hyped and over-commercialized trend created by America. BUT since you were lucky number somewhere around 20, I decided to be that over-obnoxious person who 'corrects' you even though you really don't care.
AccountkillerO1 chapter 54 . 10/8/2013
So happy to see them so happy! Great job!
BurstofPassion chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
In the US, Mr, Mrs, and Ms have periods at the end. So like Mr. Rogers's Neighborhood.
Also, words like 'organise' and 'realise' are spelled 'organize' and 'realize'.
BurstofPassion chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
In America, Social Sciences is called Social Studie
Abby Daniels chapter 53 . 10/7/2013
Oh dis story was awesome...u were awesome...tank u so much for this wonderful story..xoxo
xosabrina chapter 54 . 10/6/2013
So sad this story is over, but I'm wondering if you're gonna make a sequel from the way you set up the ending. Maybe Warrick comes back to get revenge? Great story & great ending(:
xosabrina chapter 53 . 10/6/2013
Only one more chapter left ): noooo. I love this story so much. Can't wait for the next update
206 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »