Reviews for My Love For Levi
Robin Doerr chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Maddie, is this fiction? As i was reading i was thinking how wonderful this would be to send to my son, who is 20 now and in the Air Force. Then, when i got to the end, to a preteen mother, my heart broke. it is so hard being a kid these days, much less being a mother before even growing up. The hormones are going to have a hay-day! and then there's society ... and so many mean, judgmental, jealous people out there - jealous because they didn't or wouldn't have the courage to have and raise the baby! Praise to the mother who chose love and nature over social submission and compromise! you write so well - thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
This is beautiful. Brought me to tears. Keep it up, Maddie.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
We're you raped?
courtisin chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Each time I read your stories I am impressed. My daughter is 14 and loves to write as well. I don't understand why so many people come here to be mean and negative. It is possible to give contstructive feedback without being mean.

It is very impressive that you put your writing out here for everyone to read and you also handle their ugliness quite well. Don't let their ignorance hurt you. They shouldn't say anything if they can't be nice and being vulgar is not an intelectual quality. Vulgarity just shows how ignorant they truly are.

You are a great writer, I bet as you grow up and become a young woman your writing will only continue to get better. Keep up the good work. This story, was spot on for how a mom sacrifices for her children and how being a mom teaches you so many things about life and yourself.

Great job Maddie!
PureRandomness4 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
This is honestly beautiful, I'm really impressed!
You write with such a maturity, I wouldn't know you were 12 is I hadn't of read your bio.
My favourite line is "You, my little prince, are my single biggest success". It honestly brought a tear to my eye; well done Maddie :) x
KSNG chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
It's really good, honestly. It's well-written, and it keeps you reading 'til the end.
There's only one little thing; it has a lot of long sentences, which can be tiring. Alternating between long and short sentences usually get the best result when writing, but in this particular story, it actually works, because it kind of flows. And also because it's short enough to not get tiring, but I still think breaking up a few of the really long sentences wouldn't hurt :D
SammyD chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
When I was 9 a girl my Mom had help raise moved in with us and she brought with her a beautiful baby boy. Unfortunately she was not as selfless as you and neglected him. I took up the mantel and cared for him every minute I wasn't in school. He was the most precious thing in my life and I know its hard but I have a feeling you'll be just fine. People have forgotten what it is to be selfless. If you ever need someone that gets it to talk to here's my email: Good luck sweet girl.
kmlehman chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Maddie, you are wise beyond your years...keep up the good work!
RaeAnn chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
You have written from the heart and I am thrilled knowing that you are an important part of our future. Beautifully done.
miragephotoworksgmail.com chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Either you are in fact a preteen mommy or you've tapped into your father's love for his child. Either way, you are wise beyond your years. I'm absolutely amazed at how you accurately you describe a parent's love for their child. God Bless you child :)
syrenemyst chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Such a sweet story, Maddie. I wish every mom, now matter what her age, felt this for her children.
Megan chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This is beautiful!
Natalia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Dear Maddie! I've already read some of your stories and liked them (more or less), but this one impressed me deeply. It's hard for me to estimate your skills in grammar (I'm from Moscow and my native language so is russian), but ... The power of your feelings and the way your express them are incredible. I don't want to discuss your age now, because I would say it's really amazing even for an adult writer. Have not read nothing like that long ago. Thank you! And go on. Sorry for my probable mistakes but I couldn't resist desire to write this to you. And I'll read the rest of your stories for sure :)))
Tcs1118 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This was beautifully written and made me smile. You have a wonderful way with words!
Grace chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is really good, Maddie. You have a way of expressing yourself that is far beyond your years. Keep up the writing, you have a talent!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »