Reviews for All Faces are Alike
PalindromePen chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
Yay! An update! It's been awhile, eh? :) Just a little correction; it says, "Alana turns to Dragonsmile with a smile..." I think that should have been Dragonfly. Some very interesting developments in this chapter; nice job. :)
PalindromePen chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Awesome! Keep going! :)
Princess Wanderer chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
MORE!
PalindromePen chapter 4 . 8/20/2013
Wow. That was an amazing chapter. Very well done! I love the relationship between Korin and Alana so far; can't wait for more of that! :)
PalindromePen chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
Wow, that was really good! The characters are very engaging, as is the storyline. Just one little thing: with the dialogue, if you have someone saying something that doesn't end in a question mark or exclamation mark, you should end the quotation with a comma, not a period, when the following words are "he said" or "she said" or something of the like. For example, taking a sentence from this chapter:

"As you wish, your majesty." He said coldly, getting to his feet.

This should actually be,:

"As you wish, your majesty," he said coldly, getting to his feet.

Note that the word "he" was not capitalized. The next word after a quotation that ends in a comma should not be capitalized.

If you have any questions, you can PM me. My name is PalindromePen, just like it says. :)

Great job!
dragon skale chapter 3 . 7/15/2013
This is great! Keep updating, I'll be waiting for it.
Sarasah chapter 2 . 7/15/2013
Lauron is the prince in the second chapter but in the first chapter is only korin best friend and pallan is the prince. doesn't make sense
Sarasah chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I love your story but be careful with the age of the prince, there was a line were i tough he was seven and then he was eleven.
Besides that, a wolverine is like a bear not a wolf. You should decide; no one would confuse a bear with a wolf. You can always invite some kind of race, like a giant wolf
Wendy Thompson135th chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Many of the constructions and idioms are a little off:
The man opposite him chuckled, his blue eyes twinkling from the other side of the magnanimous mahogany desk his wife had bought on their wedding. -Too many pronouns; whose wife bought the desk. Also, how does a desk display 'nobility of heart'? Try 'magnificent' if you want a long word, but frankly, I don't see why 'large' isn't enough.

"You may say a lot for my daughter, sire, but you must admit that she is consistent." -The usual idiom is 'You may say a lot ABOUT my daughter...'. More elegantly, and still correct, would be: 'My daughter has many irritating habits, sire, but inconsistency is not one of them...Or whatever.

Rohon shot Henri a glare, and chose to ignore his previous statement, -What previous statement. We read only one statement from Henri. What did he say before the story began?

He wouldn't have known who it was, if not for the every-day appearances she led in his offices -If she makes frequent visits to her father and the king, this doesn't exactly say that - '...if not for the daily appearances. she made...' 'Every-day' usually means 'ordinary, not special', but, as constructed, neither really fits as a modifier for 'appearances'. 'Everyday' does not mean 'daily'.

1) "Oh I don't know," Henri grinned wolfishly, pulling yet another crop-pricing article towards himself, "your son could do with being taken down a peg or two by a girl half his size and age." & 2) "It was her." Teagan whined... . and 3) "Was not." Alana mumbled... . -all these are incorrectly punctuated. 1 is not a dialogue tag sentence and therefore the narrative bit starting with 'Henri' and ending with 'himself' should stand alone: "Oh I don't know(PERIOD)." Henri grinned wolfishly, pulling yet another crop-pricing article towards himself,(PERIOD). "(CAPITAL LETTER) Your son could do with being taken down a peg or two by a girl half his size and age." 2 & 3 ARE dialogue tag sentences(each contains a synonym for 'say'), and the punctuation which is incorrect in 1 is correct here: 2) "It was her(COMMA)," Teagan whined... . and 3) "Was not(COMMA)," Alana mumbled... .

I've hear of 'Humpty (Dumpty) and of Humphrey, but I haven't before heard of '"Humpthy'. Is it an original name?
sarasah chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
hello! i love your story but there is a error in there. in the fist chapter the first prince is pallas in the second chapter he changed is name and is now lauren - a name that is suspiciouslly like lauron the friend of the prince in the first chapter. be careful and please continue. :D i want see the rest!kiss
PalindromePen chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
That's really good. :D I love it. Teagan is such an awesome character; will we be seeing more of him later?
PalindromePen chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
This is great! Please, do update soon! :)