Reviews for love stories with an imaginary girl
Sepulchred chapter 13 . 4/10/2013
LucyCharms chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
:D

Thanks
momentous chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Out right now and can't login since I forgot my password last year thank goodness for saved passwords.

So well WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO BEAUTIFIL right now I'm sitting in a corner planning your death um we no I'm actually just slackjawed at your amazingness.

I was thinking of some weird person that you loved and when I got to the part of French homework I had this serious wtf face

Is she lt-

Never mind. You're more amazing than me and I love you.
Sepulchred chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I have to give you a more comprehensive (just as useless) not-review here because my chapter six not-review was taken up by - well, you know. I could fill 3 journals of vocabulary just reading you; are you sure you're not secretly 40? I felt like a 5 year old in a cathedral, reading this, standing again in stone walls with light refracted through stained glass onto golden hair, and glory almighty painted ceilings. In my head her voice, in place of yours, reverberates in tune with church bells, and I am wearing a shapeless brown robe watching her dance in gypsy skirts. If ever I decided to write a memoir, I would shamelessly plagiarize you; plagiarize this. Can I please hold your hand?
Sepulchred chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
are you real because jesus
Sepulchred chapter 5 . 2/5/2013
You have kept your fingers dipped in the sunshine, and washed them through my hair. This is amasoy in the morning, ginger milk tea with pudding jelly after school; tequila in yuzu and dancing at New Year's, and the kisses of exlovers. I am proud to share roots with one such as you, because I'd forgotten that we too are capable of fairy dust (although mine has always lacked luster).
Only, in "Neruda", you've spelt "neruda" as "naruda", and I don't know if this is a concious decision or an oversight on your part, but Neruda's poetry is far too glorious to have his name misspelt.
SHPS, like Saint Hilda's?
Persevera chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is a lovely start. I like the idea that others were not remembered but if the subject would love the narrator, then they would be remembered, like naruda and frost.
I'm curious why the title of the chapter is spelled differently than in the text, though I saw from google that it isn't definitive for anyone.
I love the description of the rain pouring down emotions.
kyox88 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
i feel you. really
kyox88 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
just loving this. the last sentence is so strong.
Hopeful-Future chapter 4 . 1/29/2013