Reviews for Inquiry
Mylilblackpen chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
I like this sonnet, it's relatable. Sometimes the answers we say to a bombardment of questions are merely lies because we choose to hide into something more acceptable then admit defeat. I liked the imagery in this because it was intricate and got the point across so well that it makes you think. In fact I think I can say this is my favourite sonnet of yours! :)
Ygg chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love the clear tone and the way you expressed these issues. Great use of poignant imagery too! Keep on writing :D
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
If I ask a person questions to find out more about them I know that I would prefer it to be in person. What do I mean by this? I am more likely to get the answers that they do mean in person. I already know this. Why do I already know this? It is a given based off of things.
tolerate chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh wow, I love sonnets! I understood the poem and I really liked it. Though, the third line was a repeated 'questions' line just to make it rhyme, and I thought the repeating was a little bit of a turn off. Other than that, the words you used fit perfectly. Great poem as usual! My favourite line was 'So bite your lip and hold your cat-like tongue'. Very literal.