Reviews for A Great Perhaps
Brittany chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
I really love this story and I really like how it's written. Keep up the good work.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
Niiiiiice bit of smut ;D
Not much else to say except I look forward to the next update and thanks for writing!
Beautiful Kaos chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I really love this story.
I don't think you have nearly as many reviews as you deserve. Hopefully that will change. :)
I can't wait to find out what happens next.
MagnificentFern chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
I like your fiction :) thanks for sharing it with us readers ! I will read the next chapters for sure, it is interesting and has a lot of elements I like
icandoanything chapter 5 . 2/15/2013
I love this story cause I honestly don't know what's going to happen! I mean obviously Pryce might stay with Craig but there's clearly so much about him that he doesn't like, and other guys which seem a little bit perfect haha!
Excellent writing style - off to read Violet Skies :)
Trinity Fai chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
AAHHH! lol I get to this page and it's not a chapter! Oh well that's okay because you're such an awesome writer. I can be patient.
This is really great and I hope you keep the awesome work!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Still really good :) How long will Roary stay for I wonder..? I can see potential for stuff to happen there. Also, thanks for reminding me how AWESOME bowling is! I haven't done that for aaaages. Totally gonna do that for my birthday XD lol
Btw. past tense of 'drag' is 'dragged' not 'drug', just thought I'd say :)
Soraa chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
Thank you for the update!
Liked the chapter. Got me thinking about the future chapters.
There are so many ways the plot can go. Are you gonna make Pryce brake up with Craig? Get together with Roary? Is Roary going to win Pryce? No?
We don't know. Will have to be reading to answer all of that.
Soraa chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
I like the fell of the story- the everyday life of a teenage boy with secrets.
I hope you write more of this- about love, secrets, father-son relationship.

Good luck!
Sayure chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
This is a good chapter ;-)
Sayure chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Your writing skills are great but I didn't feel excited while reading the first chapter. About the second chapter, I found some exciting events that held my attention and pushed me to read the next chapter but you still need to open more your imagination while writing, read more exciting books and try to stell the attention of your readers.

Keep the good work.
BMaddox chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Okay. You know I don't like Craig but im super biased. I loooove the Brian and Preston interaction. So much tension and its done well. I hope that happens more often. I also adore pryces sense of humor. Hopefully my dear Roary will come visit Richard? :D
GrangerDanger333 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
Sweeet chapter!
Ok, new prediction: Pryce and Preston realise they only hate each other cos they actually truly have the hots for each other! And Richard is Pryce's biological dad which is why Pryce had to move back to California and why Richard is trying really hard with him! Duh duh duhn!
Lol, I am probably completely wrong. But I love making predictions out of my hunches :)
GrangerDanger333 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Awww, I really like Craig, he's so lovely! But my prediction is Pryce will realise he really loves Richard and Richard likes him too! I have no clue if I am anywhere near right, but sometimes that happens in books, so it will be my prediction for now... I don't mind, Richard's quite nice.
Errrrr that therapist was just a bit weird... O.O
This is so good :D Can't wait for more!
GrangerDanger333 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
WOW YAY! I'm really glad you put this up and that I saw it :) I read Ch.3 of Violet Skies and I saw that you introduced Pryce and Channing etc., Connor's friends and I was thinking about Vision and stuff and then... It's here! Except, I think I like the title A Great Perhaps better.
So first impressions: I really like Pryce, he seemed sweet in Violet Skies but I like him here, he's obviously more grown up. I like Richard and Taylor, and Logan and Craig! Nearly everyone! Obviously I'm not supposed to like the dad much and I don't really but I do want to know more about why pryce is living there and stuff, which I'm sure will be explained in one of the books.
This is kind of better than Violet Skies (probably because its had lot of work cos its your main book). The characters seem more obvious here, like you can see straight away exactly what each of them is like, whereas with Violet Skies, you haven't quite developed them that much yet. Maybe that's because you are skipping ahead to the more interesting parts where connor is older so their characters are still changing... Anyway, they are both great!
I'll keep an eye out for more updates :D