Reviews for The Corsair's Crown
Addiena Saffir chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Oh wow I'm so glad that you have this story up I loved it and the prequel immensely. Since there is no more chapters for this I'm going to go read the other version of part 2. Looking forward to the upcoming updates.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
I love this story SO MUCH!. Please update soon I am simply addicted.
enkidu chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
Ok, so I just read this and the first story in a day, and I really loved it! The characters are all awesome and I'm enjoying your storytelling style. This is definitely getting bookmarked.
eternallily chapter 10 . 9/25/2013
I love this story! I was wondering though, can there be an interlude where you show what happened with Ja Alim? I'm interested in finding out how he managed to get an "audience" with the one person who he said would never bother with him. Either way can't wait to read more. :)
weareserialkillers
c4rlie chapter 10 . 9/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Feolkieer chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Please please pleasepleasepleeeeeeaaaase update this! Oh man I got so caught up in your story! It's amazing!
somequirkymusings chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Hi there! Thank you so much for writing something so wonderful. I adore this series and also your other work, Intrigue at the Crown Jewel. I definitely enjoy this re-worked version of The Corsair's Crown- it's smooth and less choppy and the plot more nicely connected and executed! So much more cleanly and cleverly done :) Thanks again, and I look forward to updates.
Vallucast chapter 10 . 7/17/2013
Dear Iceramyst,
I have to say that while I'm not usually very detailed at my review, I wish that you glad to receive it nonetheless.

I don't remember about Kore from the 'old and unedited version' of Corsair's Crown. And I think that's as interesting point that someone else get to be smart, other than the main protagonist. So Calentine got his mind all muddy about his General and none pay mind at all. Teehee

Her appearance rather unexpected but welcomed also. I don't know how much of work it is to edit the rest but I wish it will be soon before you finish the story.
Wish you all the good luck and peace of mind.
Your not so devoted reviewer,
-Val
BlaseBlanco chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
This is such a compelling story and I love all the characters and their relationships with each other. A great read.
christmasbaby01 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
I have just finished reading this and the first two parts. I must say I enjoy it greatly. It is written very well. I hope you update soon.
midnight41 chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I am finally, FINALLY all caught up with this story. It's taken me a long time but it is done! I can't wait for the next chapter!
chibikodo chapter 10 . 6/28/2013
:) I love this motley crew who are trying to win this never ending war. Will we get Ferrax's pov anytime soon?
lostlamb chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Interesting...
Luriel chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Wow, the story is certainly rather different from the previous version of it.
I think i like how you showed us more of thee other characters this time round, and Kore us brilliant and haha, getting under Alims skin seems to be something Cale will take full advantage of - of course while being nice
Cant wait ffoe more!
blackouzel chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
My review for this chapter was so long, I have to email it to you. For other fans reading this: I loved it. You should read this too. Yay!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »