Reviews for Roses so Pale Hiatus
LetMeWonder chapter 6 . 11/27/2014
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was very sweet. :)
batzmaru chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
I really like this story and hope you will continue it! :)
RiverChild chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I'm so glad I found this story. It's so well-written and the emotions and interactions seem very real. Heinrich is so endearing and I found my heart swelling as I read each chapter. He's such a lovely character, but I can understand why Cora may not return his feelings. I don't know if you plan to continue this story, and I understand how hard it can be to stick with a story. If you do ever write more for this story, that would be great, though. I don't know what the war has in store for Cora and Heinrich, but I can only hope that they'll survive and live happily.
HarkHarkALark chapter 6 . 5/28/2014
What a fabulous story! I had trouble getting into it at first, I'll be truthful, but soon enough I couldn't stop reading.

I presume it's currently on hiatus, but I so hope you return to it at some point. It's so lovely, and I want to see what comes of them.

I must give you serious points for portraying his stutter so well, and having a good grasp on speech impediments in general. I had a roommate for a while who stuttered, and you've done a good job of translating that rhythm of speech into text.

If you return to it (and I so hope you do), keep up the good work! :)
Martje chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
I love all your stories! The romance is just perfect (: Heinrich is so adorable :3 Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep on writing!
kristenstewartfan493 chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
LOVE THIS!
Emily chapter 6 . 9/18/2013
Would you PLEASE update soon?! :-)
Emily chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
will you please update soon?!
Emily chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
This story is so sweet! I love both of the main characters. Please update soon!
Jesse chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Please update soon! I love this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
Aww, they are so cute together! Keep updating, please! Very nice writing and I love your unique characters. :)
My Letter to the World chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Yay! I want more!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I love this!
Prodigee123 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
good.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I just fell in love with this story, right away. It's beautiful. Do not give up on it. Please?
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »