Reviews for Roses so Pale Hiatus
Prodigee123 chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
I think they should actually have a decent conversation there are some moments where it seems that she's falling for him and then others where he seems like a burden to her. I only wish that they get together and be happy.) Great chap and Update soon.
enthusiastic chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
you simply must continue with this stroy. it is amazing.

i agree with you about having a soft spot for Henrich. he is rather adorable.
IridescentSoul chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Great job! I can't wait for more already. I know...I'm being greedy, but I don't care; this story is just too good! I think Cora is a little bit of both. I mean I really like how she's not perfect b/c that makes her more real y'know, but at the same time she keeps saying she learned something but never really improves herself. Oh man...I can tell Werner is going to piss me off in the future. LOL. Anyway, I love Heinrich! He's such a sweetie...it kinda breaks my heart how he seems like such an underdog, but we know he's awesome! Okay, can't wait for the next chapter!
Meeesh chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
WAAHH! I really like it! Please update more! I will be extremely disappointed if you don't!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Im really liking this story alot, I can see the character development thats going to take place in the coming chapters. Please update soon, Im really enjoying it :-)
Meeesh chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE!
It looks like it has a lot of great potential!
hebrideanjig chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Heinrich is so sweet! Update soon!
IridescentSoul chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Ahh! I can't wait for more! This story is really refreshing since the characters are really unique! Keep it up!
EverAfterGirl chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I like this story so far. I can't wait to read more!
Meeesh chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Cant wait for more! So excited, I hope you don't drop this story!
Grace chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Love it! Please continue, cant wait to read more!
Prodigee123 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh my gosh please update!1
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I really like the story so far, I look forward to reading more :-)
43 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3