Reviews for Journal
True Talker chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Reading this makes me think.
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
This makes me think. I then become concerned for the one who wrote this. Just because I care. REALLY.
Silly chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
When God allowed you to get a tumor, He was hoping you'd grip his hand instead of the knife. He was hoping you'd allow him to give you and appetite a sense of health. In the future, He may even heal your scars. But while you have to look at them and undergo those surgeries, He'll be with you every step of the way. There is no such thing as normal. Only difference. And the difference between you and me is that you're stronger than this. I'm not. Pray. And take His hand.
A Single Memory chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I wish when you had forgotten who you were, that you had taken advantage of it to rewrite yourself. You're better than this Mariah. You were compassionate to me when I needed it. You made me laugh, cry, want to live, and want to die. I felt like I was drowning so I left. I left everyone and got lost in this light. I see it every time I pray or am dying inside. I think it's what they call the holy spirit. Does he really exist? I'm not sure but I pray that he finds you. You need a light right now. I don't want to see you ripping into your flesh and cutting your spirit and heart into a bloody mess. The damage you think you're inflicting on yourself is 1000 times worse than you think. Please... I got better. I want you to do the same. Find the light Mariah. Not the darkness. I love you Hon. I abandoned you and you should hate me. But I realized i needed to get better without anyone interfering. Maybe you should try the same.
we've got obsessions chapter 2 . 1/23/2013