Reviews for Tea Leaf Musings
Naver chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Very interesting ,I have always liked snow globes but have never wanted to be inside of one, then again, I never gave it too much thought really. Wait, so if the stars and celebrities are the one's watching us then that means when ever that want they will just shake us up. Seems to me the real one's are corprations and governments or mass media because they do the real shaking. I can't remember the last time I had a white Christmas... Hmm... That's last part reminds me of someone that would be stuck in the glass, I like this entry and can't wait for more. :)
Naver chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Oh, Dedicated to me? I'm delighted and thankful. I like the title just fine, Tea Leaf Musings, it's almost as if I will engage in a conversation with a good friend at lunch. The title has a warm feel you know...
Wonder46 chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Stop, did you hear that? It was the sound of my breath being sucked out of my lungs XD
This is by far one of the best things I've ever read.
BookcraZzaY chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
I really love this it's perfect that you mention a snow globe and I love how you say life would be better in a snow globe. It'd be cool though if you could shake the earth and it would snow whenever.
TheGlycoprotein chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Wow... deep meaning to this! Love it! :)
Ophelia Schmit chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This is cool, getting to know more about someone. Have fun on this!

Hermie
Felrain chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
I very much like it!
True Talker chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
This makes me think. It also makes me sad. Why I don't like the idea of being stuck. REALLY. Also, to be without privacy and to have others watch you almost as it you were inside as you had stated a snow globe or an aquarium I wouldn't like that either. Why? Because I like the thought of going for a walk without flashes of lights due to cameras and etc... like you had mentioned about "celebrities and royals especially". Because when one wants to walk with another person of their choice that is fine. And when one wants to walk on a cool Autumn day and enjoy the color of the leaves and the feel of the environment they want to enjoy that not be watched like being in a snow globe.
True Talker chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I liked reading this - Thank you. I like the title that you have chosen. It is a good title.