Reviews for 50 Themes
MyFriendMyEnemy chapter 5 . 2/25
in a way that summarizes my relationship... ive loved this girl since i first saw her hurry past me in the hall... knew her as a casual friend all through highschool, and always felt her tug at my heart, never had the courage to do anything about it... now, almost 7 years later, she fell back into my life, through a mutual friend, and it was like fireworks. your writing is very easy to relate to, i like that.
MyFriendMyEnemy chapter 4 . 2/25
i must admit, i wish you would continue to develop some of these one shots... some could tie together, some are very powerful on their own... if you ever find yourself stuck in your writing, i recommend reading back on these and developing those you find potential and inspiration in :)
MyFriendMyEnemy chapter 3 . 2/25
children are so perceptive to these things, and often far wiser then their "mature" counterpart. where does that spark go? why, in so many cases, must it burn out? is it just a part of growing up? is it subject to the betrayals we experience? i like your themes, where do you get them from?
myheart4you chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Hapiness... Hmm... Happiness is laughing so hard you can't breathe and then laughing more, and it's also not caring what others think when you're with your friends, no matter how insane you all are together.
It's funny, the love theme pretty much summed up two of my stories- the first and its sequel- in that short of a paragraph. Amazing.
myheart4you chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Aww... Both of these were definitely centered on family stuff. Are you close to your family?
myheart4you chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Omigosh... The betrayal one... So saddddd... Noo :(
The rainbow one was freaking adorable :)
myheart4you chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
I didn't notice any mistakes, don't worry. I write all of my stuff on my iPod too, haha :)
I liked the difference between light and dark. In the light theme, I caught a sense of hopefulness somehow. But in the dark, it was pretty hopeless.
myheart4you chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
These were cool... Sounds like an interesting idea, fifty themes. I especially liked the family one because it reminds me of a crazy, universal idea of what family is nowadays :)