Reviews for Untold tales: OC one-shots
LDF chapter 30 . 5/9
[He could see the remainder of the world. It felt like shattered glass, once a mosaic, now dark and stained. Everything was stained nowadays.]

Don't think 'felt' is the right word here, as the narrator is viewing something, not feeling it. There's similar issues like this, where the senses don't line up with the metaphors.
Just Slightly Obsessed chapter 29 . 7/30/2019
I REALISED I NEVER REVIEWED THIS DAMN GET IT TOGETHER WOMAN
I literally love this so much I love rich Cray children bless them they are such a delight
Also Aislinn rejecting Steve for ages is my favourite thing. I just love all the relationships really and the slightly different dynamics in every au and how even though endgame is kinda a given the process is really different and it's just great
Also Adrion needing help from Steve to get through the window A
Not going to lie stupidly excited for all the rest of this which I will quite happily prod you with a large stick until you write okay thanks
Just Slightly Obsessed chapter 28 . 2/3/2019
Things that I legitimately thought over the course of reading this chapter:
- Never will Aaron's feelings about Adonia be more accurately conveyed than by calling a version of himself who'd never met her a lucky bastard.
- OPHELIASLFJASL DFJALGJAFJGDSFKJGFASLFKJGNDFGKLASEFAJFOANGALKF
- Mia has a brother? Who the hell is Mia's brother?
- Thank GOODNESS Cryony haven't literally been raised by the same woman since practically birth WE HAVE EVADED INCEST AGAIN LADS
- You are an evil genius who has managed to nail all the characterisation while simultaneously making them subtly different for the particular plot of this story and actually certainly my characters are a lot more grown-up and realistic than normal which is super cool
- CAT CAN GIVE POWERS THAT IS AWESOME?
- Baby Steve is an angel
- I had legit forgotten that Aaron was from Yorkshire this is hilARIOUS
- Aaronia is so messed up and beautiful I miss them
- S/HE'S ALIIIIIIIIIVE?! (x2000)
- S/HE'S GONNA DIIIIIIIIIIE (x2000)
The point is you are a genius and if I could just force you to write stuff 24/7 I would and I can't express my enthusiasm enough so just alsdkfasljfasjdfnasldkfjasdlfkjasd kay thx
Anniiiii chapter 26 . 2/6/2018
FLAILING FLAILING EVERYWHERE I am so in love with this.
Steve is the greatest, I love him so much, and honestly Cillian does not deserve him in the slightest but I cannot get enough of this bromance I mean seriously.
Also your/Steve's ability to absolutely skewer Cillian's character and especially his feelings about Bryony is so damn impressive like the biggest compliment Steve can give him is that he wants to see him marry Bryony SO TRUEEEEEEEE
ANYWAY I'll stop gushing now but seriously can you write more please?
Anni chapter 24 . 8/18/2017
Ahhhhhhhh this is awesome but also brutal seriously?!
I love Adonia and Minhae so much damn. And this is really cool background, I'm very excited for more of this! (That's a not-so-subtle way of saying please write more...)
Also Faith you ominous so and so, you're great.
Anniiiiii chapter 23 . 3/26/2017
This is possibly the greatest thing ever I have read.
I love the idea of an assassin gang of the magnificent seven like this is great and I am so excited for Ciaran trying to kick their asses. I'm just really excited for the rest of this in general please write more quickly I need more glorious plot!
Also hell yeah Steve is a damn treasure.
Just Slightly Obsessed chapter 22 . 2/13/2017
I love this poetic/prosey style it's gorgeous!
Also Adonia is a queen and I miss her a lot. And you need to stop being so mean to her. Also you need to write more because I get so excited and I'm trying to write shitty coursework and your writing cheers me up so :P
SapphireOceans chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
How are you today, satan?
Just Slightly Obsessed chapter 20 . 9/25/2016
You are the absolute worst.
But this is a work of genius and completely blew my mind to be honest. I love how tragic it is but how you're able to make it funny in so many places at the same time and I love Steve so much, I don't think I express my love for Steve enough. Also you absolutely nailed Cillian it was very entertaining.
Seriously please write more I absolutely love it when you do and I was literally flailing with excitement and the amazingness of it all so yes you're a genius kay thanks
Just Slightly Obsessed chapter 18 . 12/20/2015
How dare you hurt me in this way?
BUT YEY YOU'RE WRITING AGAIN I HAVE MISSED BEING EMOTIONALLY COMPROMISED! And I have missed Ciaryn and this setup. I literally can't describe how much I love epic domestic angst like this. You are a queen and your writing is a gift.
And you wonder why I'm in love with Ciaran? Geez...
SapphireOceans chapter 17 . 7/23/2015
AGH NO THE PRECIOUS BABY. *CRADLES ZEB FOREVER* BABY BABY BABY BABY I FEELINGS AND THEY HURT.
Just Slightly Obsessed chapter 17 . 7/14/2015
Oh my goodness the pain. Unacceptable.
I MISSED ZEB SO MUCH MEGAN I MISSED HIM SO MUCH. AND KEON TOO. I NEED MORE OF THEM DAMMIT.
And ugh your writing makes me sad. Curse you.
Anni chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
No, Megan, no, you are not allowed to make me feel sorry for Dahlia. I will not stand for it. It is not okay.
This whole thing is so exciting and I love your insights into characters like this. They add an extra dimension to everything. Ugh, this is going to make everything so much harder. I hate you.
(In other news, Dahlia and Michelle should be mates in some far distant AU.)
Gorgeous writing as always my dear :) 3
Just Slightly Obsessed chapter 14 . 1/8/2014
So I just sat here squealing and rocking to myself for like a minute.
Yeaaaaah.
GAH THIS IS SO AWESOME I CAN'T SDLFKJASDLFKJSAFDASF SDKLFJASLDFKJASLDFKJASDLFKJSDFS I'M SO BLOODY ARTICULATE RIGHT?!
Yessssss so I think I got parts of it but it's all so complex I'm not entirely sure which bits things are? XD I think I got the Stilliany and the Aaronia and the Rie? I don't suppose you'd be able to analyse your own work for me would you, you professional writer, you? ;)
Just Slightly Obsessed chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
So I’m totally giving you a blow-by-blow account of my reactions here, you DEMON CHILD.
Mostly because I’m crying with laughter already at the ‘soft blue eyes’. Oh my gosh no.
HE’S STILL MARRIED TO MIA?! THIS IS ADULTEROUS? MEGAN I THOUGHT BETTER OF- no, no, that’s a lie I never thought that.
AND THEY HAVE THE CEVE TWINS MEGAN YOU HAVE MADE BLAZE INTO A HOMEWRECKER?! HE DISAPPROVES. HE IS VERY PRO-FAMILY HE’LL HAVE YOU KNOW. VEEEERRRRRRYYYYY.
Ahhh they’re getting a divorce? I’m honestly not sure whether that’s better or worse. I’m not sure Mia will approve of their inevitable upcoming dalliance.
AARONIA that is so very accurate congrats on that that is totally what would happen. Well actually that’s not surprising given that Adonia is your character and Aaron is a bastard so that’s pretty easy to write…
IT IS BLAZE IS A SISSY DON’T GO THERE ZEB DON’T CONVERT TO THE MOCHA.
Zeb you are such an irresponsible uncle oh my gosh.
SMART GUY MASON I KNEW I LIKED YOU FOR A REASON.
Actually I need to now limit my caps to when I feel I really need them. Like when families are destroyed because of twisted Zaze-ness. I just hope Blaze isn’t also married with kids…
Blaze is basically a slut from a coffee shop, so she’s kind of right?
‘We may have exchanged words at my wedding’. THIS IS SO WRONG MEGAN GAH.
‘‘Why are you being so mean?’
‘Because I hate you.’’
WONDERFUL DIALOGUE YES I LIKE
Noooooo Adonia don’t do it sweetie don’t doooo it.
ADONIA YOU ARE US. YOU JUST ARE.
Tehehehehe Zebby the evil dictator XDXD
‘It’s nearly the end’. YES IT IS I CAN SEE IT ON THE SIDEBAR NO ZAZE HAS YET BEEN ACHIEVED I’M HOPEFUL BUT TERRIFIED.
… chloroform?
Oh Zebby 3
OH ADONIA 333

No, Megan, you actually can’t do that to me. Why? Why? WHY? Gah, no, you actually made me have serious feelings that was not fair and why is it so depressing? ANGST IS NOT CHRISTMASSY. YOU WRECKED A FAMILY YOU EVIL WOMAN WHYYYYYYYY?! I’m actually distraught by this I don’t like it. CURSE YOUUUUUUUUUU.
Oh dear I actually rather enjoyed that but now I may have to lie down, curse you.
Enjoy your unnecessarily long review ;) Seriously though this was pretty hilarious thanks XD 3