Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
domthebomb chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Hi I've only read the 1st chapter so far but I think this will be good!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/30/2013
Man Jocelyn (can I assume I can put your name here? Too bad, it's already done. If you didn't care about your name being here, you wouldn't have posted mine :) why do you DO this to me?! I DESPISE cliffhangers. I get why people do them and all, but REALLY? you definitely need to update AS SOON AS POSSIBLE! no pressure. By the way, it's super ggood, and my prodigy opinion hasn't changed. :DI think you know who I am. Hint: PEANUTBUTTER!
Strawberryfalcon chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
Hi Jocelyn , this is Anna. I love this story!
Qwertyui chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
This is very good
Guest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
I was just playing plants vs zombies before I was kicked off the computer! It was super good. What will happen to the mirror? Will she try to go through? What's at the other end? So many questions! :):):):) this is Arista by the way, I'm just too lazy to log in again.
BeccaBlaze chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I like it so far.

I NEED TO PEE!

That was hilarious.
BeccaBlaze chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I like your story! Update please! The introduction was good, I wonder what happened to this guy...
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
YAYAYAYAY! You have fulfilled the first part of your promised. Now for the rest...

I really like it. Especially the

One day passed.

Two days passed.

Three days passed.

Years passed.

The man never came out.

I'm not sure why, but I really do! :)
You've got to get this thing going, the first chapter already sounds interesting. how did you figure out how to start it? Very detailed, I like! :)
23 | « Prev Page 1 2