Reviews for Katya
Luna's Child chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Damn, that sucks that she had to become a prostitute. I hope that things will go better for her, but reading the first chapter, I know that will not happen :
Luna's Child chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
What are they planning? This is really interesting, I like the plot :)
Luna's Child chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Nice chapter. I'm really hooked into your story. Nice work :)
Luna's Child chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Well, somehow America always does something that has dire consequences xD.
I'm glad you asked me to check out this story. I enjoyed the first chapter, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the rest. I like your style of writing :)
TwistedInkIncorporated chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Whoa. O.O Okay, you asked me to read it, and I am, and I'm hooked. I don't consider myself weak at heart, but this damn near freaked me the hell out. I LOVE IT! Definitely going to be reading more! Thanks for drawing my attention to it! xD The concept is absolutely breathtaking, and the way it is delivered is perfect. You're an incredible writer, and I can just see this turning out amazing. Geez. I just can't imagine being able to envision something like this. It really is disturbing in the best ways.
One thing though. (Please don't be mad at me) Maybe you should change the summary up a bit? It put me off a little bit when I read it at first. I think more people would be reading it if it was a bit different. I'm not sure. That's just my opinion.
BUT YOUR STORY IS AWESOME AND I WILL CONTINUE READING. THANK YOU AND GOOD DAY. :D
thornyrosary chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Wow. What an amazing story so far! You have the skill of actually making words bring emotions to life! This is so poignant but what an excellent read! I promise i'll be following this for sure...
21 | « Prev Page 1 2