Reviews for Each Time I Look At You
Ivory Meadows chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
In verse 5 line 2 it should be lit, not lighted, I think, other than that this is perfect. x
jesusfreakauthorgirl17 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I'll stop annoying you with the rhyming comments now. :)
I like the stanzas in this one.
I don't have advice for this one.
The Loved And Unloved chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This legit, I MEAN LEGIT, brought tears to my eyes (': This is my favorite so far! The structure, word choice, the rhythm, and just all the words itself was just so flawless! Oh my Glob(:

I can relate completely. Not at the moment, but of my past. I reminded me of a certain someone I wrote a CRAP load of poems about. (None on this website though, this was over a year ago before my account)

Bravo!

-Amber

- Aka The Loved And Unloved
Mending the Sky chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
This is very, very nice. There's really a lot of beautifully eloquent writing in here. You've written a poem to which many can relate-unrequited love is something so many people understand and feel deeply. Very good. :)
Jeremiah Cecil chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'd rather ask about the background than address the writing style or specifics on this one.
Please don't take this as being harsh, but I've seen a lot of people in your place and a lot of people whose love-interest (read: CRUSH) even did notice and return their affection. But... just that feeling never sustained them. It never does. I've gotten more crushes than I can count, mostly on the same people, but it's never been a stable basis for a relationship in the least.
One question: do you know why this person is so special to you? Does he even notice you in an ordinary, friendly way? Is there any non-romantic appreciation between the two of you? What reason is there for a crush?

Again, I don't mean to sound harsh about it. I've just seen this so much before and I can't help it nowdays but to try to understand the situation and help as I can. because so, so many people don't understand what it is to love...