Reviews for Be Still My Heart
AJ chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
Things are getting interesting.
AJ chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
Dun dun DUN!
Michelle chapter 11 . 2/16/2015
Love the story and twists. Hope there's an update _ something intriguing about this story, great read.
Alaeryel chapter 11 . 10/19/2014
I can't remember where I left off and if I had left a review or not! She has to be dreaming atleast right now anyway! I like both Aragorn and Rafe -at least I liked Rafe until this scene! I wish Lily hadn't been killed and was saved too but at least Shea is safe for now! I know I have been gone for such a long time but I have been logging the updates (if I can find them now)! So much has been happening and time for reading has been put on the back burner! I have had to have some drastic oral surgery and have no top teeth right now which is starving me ( I could actually use to lose some weight). Zaedan, my youngest son, decided he wanted to live with his dad which was married last weekend, I am still trying to find my own place but not going well, I was raped 2 mos ago and trying to deal with everything there as well as classes, my oldest in High School now and running him around for his different clubs that he does! Our computer doesn't work well during the summer heat so that has been an issue also. I have also been checking out Wattpad too and have found some very enjoyable stories. I may be hit and miss still with everything happening Des but I am going to try to fit some time back in here and reading-I have missed the stories and you guys!
Annabelle Nicole Campbell chapter 11 . 10/6/2014
I am captivated by your story. It is original compared to the repetitive themes that spam this site. I really love your work; please post soon.
ajashire1 chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
Thanks for the creepy cliffhanger, now I'm just confused... :P

This story is great update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
AMAZING LIKE ALWAYS!
skye real chapter 8 . 9/15/2014
I soooo can't wait to find put where he's taken her! The two guys seem to be blaming each other. I wonder weho is the real culprit.
SkyChild77 chapter 11 . 9/14/2014
Woah.. I'm so into this story. seriously, It's awesome. please keep on updating! Can't wait for the next chapter!

My goodness, that last part needs to be a dream! If it isn't i will be seriously upset!
SundayMorning73 chapter 11 . 9/12/2014
I think the names got switched towards the end where Dee is tell Shea, "I'm sorry I got mad..." Weren't they talking about Aragorn she should be careful of? If so then the next sentence, "He could just be using me to get to Aragorn" would imply they were talking about Rafe right? The next sentence talks of maybe it was Aragorn who hurt Shadow, again implying that they were talking of Rafe the whole time before. Does this make any sense of why it doesn't make sense? haha
Maxine chapter 11 . 9/11/2014
Cliffhangerr! Why must you hate us so? X_X
Naaaaah! Just kidding :P
What an amazing chapter! Looking forward to more! :D
DME chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Hi. I enjoyed this chapter. It was definitely something. Aragon wasn't portrayed as someone who was damn strong and undefeatable. I wonder why... I think the last part was a dream. I purposely don't want to read Silent Embrace. I am waiting for that author to update her other stories. She is being annoying by not doing so :( So, sorry. I am not gonna check SE out.
sinister thing chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
what the fuck? isnt aragorn the master and rafe the one that messes with dee? im so fucking confused rafe isn't in charge aragorn is, how the hell is aragorn gonna be executed by rafe? this makes no fucking sense what so ever. and im pissed off at this right now cause i liked it better when it had all the mistakes because my favorite character who is ahead of everyone doesnt die and he is the one killing the dude lower than him out of jealousy.
Amhj89 chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
The names are still messed up and when did Aragorn kiss Dee before this chapter?
hitokori midnight chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON !
135 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »