Reviews for Be Still My Heart
Maxine chapter 10 . 9/8/2014
Awesome! *weird happy dance* kindaa prefer Rafe though :p
Thanks for the great story, tis most welcome!
Keep the updates coming.
Maxine chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Brilliant! I am loving this edited version. \./
hitokori midnight chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
Please update again soon !
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
You gotta go back and edit chapter was confusing
Guest chapter 11 . 9/5/2014
I'm confuse did she kiss rafe or argon . Cause you kept switching names back and forth this whole chapter was confusing I didn't know who's who .
User 627 chapter 10 . 9/5/2014
I'm rather excited for the next chapter. You really have me on the edge here.

This Bordar character really interests me. I wonder why Tao did that? Has he gone way too crazy this time?
LadyA chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
I hope she kills him
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
The story is totally different now . It doesn't have the same effect that it had on me before .
Guest chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
You changed the story too much it's like these other dumb stories on here now I don't even look forward to new updates nor do I think I would continue reading . It was Soooo much better before
adoorekhwab chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
I was happy when I saw this update. This was interesting. I liked the witty banter between Dee and Rafe. I wonder what will happen next. I am excited to see what you have in store.
Amhj89 chapter 10 . 9/4/2014
I'm trying to go along for the ride and not remember the old chapters... I still love rafe
User 627 chapter 9 . 9/4/2014
Just read through it. You've held my interest for this long and I never really had a reason to abandon reading it. I hope you update soon! As for your questions in the author's notes: how would I know? I hope she at least makes an escape attempt.
User 627 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
This Deidra seems to be quite gutsy. I like her.
User 627 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Well, this...I did not see coming. Deidra, I think that's the name of the protagonist. Truth be told, I still only have a vague idea of what's going on. I'll keep reading.
User 627 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
This story is...interesting to say the least.

Though, I don't quite think I've seen her name. The protagonist that is. Oh well, maybe it's in the next chapter. You're writing style is somewhat decent and clean, and your story does seem to be heading into an interesting direction. It left me wondering who and what that guy was in the end.

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to read your story more. I'm looking forward to future chapters. You've earned yourself a fave.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »