Reviews for Be Still My Heart
Guest chapter 10 . 9/29/2013
PLEASE bring Rafe back!
abandonedaccount00012 chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
ughhh... it ended! imma go cry now...

please update!
AKhwab chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
The kiss was good. I like Rafe.
AKhwab chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
OMG HOW CAN YOU STOP HERE? :0 PLEASE update fast :) You are doing EXTREMELY great so far. I am THOROUGHLY enjoying your work. I would like to thank Midnight for introducing you to me :)))
AKhwab chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
I like both Rafe and Aragon but for very different reasons :) I can't decide who she should get together with.
wprairtiesr chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
aaww I like Rafe and Dee but its soooo obvious that aragorn wants some for himself
littlelil1991 chapter 9 . 6/12/2013
I love this story so freaking much! I cannot wait to see if Dee will be alright. Also, I can't wait to see where the rest of the story goes.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
I never review, don't even have an account, but I had to let you know this story is amazing! You need to update immediately because I'm addicted! :)
rubyrenwood chapter 9 . 5/29/2013
Okay this is proud enough that I like it. a.i never review really, is past midnight, and c. oh my god this story is awesome. I love it
Alaeryel chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
OH BLOODY HELL Des-REALLY? YOU REALLY HAD TO DO IT? My heart is now SHATTERED beyond repair! I know it is just a story but I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT THAT BAST** OF A DEMON DEAD! I just ADORE Bordar and I want to see Aragorn ALSO BEAT UP for hurting Shadow! I was so happy to finally get to read these two that you updated-I am so ENAMORED of your stories!
WannaFlyFree4ever chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
OMG I LOVE IT TOTALLY WORTH THE WAIT!
Laura chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
This is a really good story line! I'm excited to see more of what you write for it! I love Shadow, he sounds adorable!
skye real chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
I am officially in love with Rafe! Where the heck is Aragorn if he's supposed to be her master.
Fair to Midland my children chapter 9 . 5/11/2013
Love it soooooo good! Next chapter please!
AlanisBRAVO chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
I love this story :) update soon.
135 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »