Reviews for sacrifice
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Question: If you REALLY love someone wouldn't you help them more by living and actually meeting them in person? What do I mean? When two people care about each other some times that concern can help both people. Besides when someone truly cares about you - It is what they want to do for YOU. REALLY. As in help YOU in the way that you need. REALLY.
Just Please chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Try to get better. That will save me. Not sacrificing yourself.
I hope chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I hope this wasn't for me. You hurting yourself.. offering yourself up as a f*ckin sacrifice is what hurt Mariah. I loved you like a sister. I still do and you hurt yourself. I couldn't be a round it anymore. I had to get away before I went back to that same place you're in. It's not me and I had a feeling you weren't going to stop no matter what I did, no matter what I said. I gave up and I'm not asking for forgiveness. I've prayed for you since the very first day I read one of your poems. I prayed that your shattered heart finds some sealant and your shaken spirit finds a solid piece of ground to stand on to offer reassurance, offer inspiration to get better. I can't be that solid ground. But God can. He was mine and I'm better now. I'm not even taking my meds anymore and I'm going to college after my senior year to get started on my book. I want to inspire people who suffer, much like you to grip life and find out what that means to embrace every heart ache and happy breath that rushes past you. Seeing beauty in all that pain and instead of perishing on your knees you stand dust them up and keep pushing on. Don't hurt yourself Mariah. Please. You were my baby sister. Don't do this to yourself anymore. I know my words don't matter. I mean hell I'm the one who abadoned you but you didn't give me much reason to have faith in you getting better emotionally anymore. I'm sorry. I hate saying that and I'm fucking crying like a baby right now but I need time out for me. You need time out for you. "Nothing changes when nothing changes." Maybe it's time we all embrace change no matter how impossible it may seem.