Reviews for A Hot Mess
naughtyfantasies101 chapter 37 . 1/20/2014
KILL ME NOW! I love this story!
Guest chapter 36 . 1/19/2014
Maybe she could have the baby and give it up to Jax.

Then he could be with Jaimie ,whom he really loves,and raise this child together.

It is a very complex situation

I don't think that I would want someone like Yelena,who takes drugs, raising my child.
Guest chapter 36 . 1/19/2014
You are so awesome! You and your story is wonderful . please continue to update!
OMG
Thanks so much for updating! you're awesome!
Guest chapter 35 . 1/19/2014
I really like your story.. youre amazing . like seriously . please finish this amazing story you made.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/17/2014
I hope you're going to make the baby a fluke. I hope Yelena cheated on Jax and had a different father. I really hope that's what you're going to write because I would unfollow it and cry in the dark side of my bedroom.
xProsperityx chapter 34 . 1/15/2014
Wow! This story is amazing! I must know what happens next!
Guest chapter 34 . 1/15/2014
Oh what a terrible turn of events. Jaimie must be heartbroken. I hope the baby is not Jax's (just wishing)
DaisyJane chapter 34 . 1/15/2014
Holy Crap. I knew things were going too well LOL. Poor Jaimie, it is the one thing she can never give him. It is clear that they both love each other but what's he going to do now that Yelena is pregnant. Great chapter and I really can't wait for the next. Seriously this story is like chocolate during that time of the month. I just can't get enough.
Ashleigh.Chance0 chapter 33 . 1/14/2014
Enjoyed this chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
Glad you updated so is such a good story, can't think of why you haven't written for Harlequin romance novels.
renegade01 chapter 32 . 1/12/2014
Aww I hope they work things out. I'm glad she's finding it hard to resist Jax ;-)
Guest chapter 31 . 1/11/2014
I am so glad that I started reading your story.I love your writing. Made me laugh, made me feel sad. Hopefully you will be posting the next chapter soon and let the readers know what the next step is for Jamie and Jax in their relationship.
renegade01 chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
Dom's a sly one ;-) Love how he's set them up
Ashleigh.Chance0 chapter 30 . 1/6/2014