Reviews for Poetry Horror
Maeve111999 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
It's very interesting. You are very good at choosing the right words at the right time. The way you describe Rose's feelings makes us feel with her, understand her (if you know what I mean). Keep up your great writing !
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Greetings...I actually found your story through and wanted to read it...Your story reminds me of some of the things going through my own mind, and believe me, I know what it feels like to go through a single day with all those voices going off at once...

All in all, a fine piece!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I think you described alot of people in this piece...me included. Growing up in school I was alwasy just there. Everyone had their own groups of friends, me included, however I never felt I really belonged. No one was really all that mean but then again its not like I had all that many people wanting to hang around me. Going to school and speaking in class was and to a large degree still is one of my greatest fears. And like you mentioned, I also have this strong confident version of myself in my head who is what I one day hope to turn into.

I hope to God that you(or anyone else) does not feel like I did. I know it hurts and you feel lonely but one day you will become the person you know you can be. As for me I'm now in college and about to graduate into the great unknown. I will not go any more into my situation, but it does get so much better...especially if you can find a person who makes you truly happy.

On a side note, I immensly enjoy your writings (most notably the samurai series). Truth be told I usually hate reading and much prefer gaming, however your stories are quite honestly the best I've read. If they were ever published, I would not hesitate to buy them...to me they are that good.
yellowinx65 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
It's great story.
I mean It's a great story of someone.
I like how you can write every feeling and how you can feel it.
And How you choose the words to make sense.

I feel identified with the character. So for me it's a good thing. I can say as a reader that's a very good story.
You know what are you doing.!
Miss DJ Classy B chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Hm, I don't go to this website often. Rose reminds me of myself so much... This is a good first non-fanfiction story! You know I love your writing :D