Reviews for The Shark's Story
Encore19 chapter 2 . 11/4/2020
The imagery in this was beautiful! And it's great to read from the POV of a were.
TheMadButterfly chapter 2 . 1/22/2016
I love reading from Charias pov! I hope to get a few more chapters from the moonlight story especially what his reaction was to izeri's confession and the letter! Another one I hope to read is their first swim lesson :)
K chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Stormshower084 chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
I like this, it's interesting to see how things work from Charias' point of view.
Gabriella chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Thank you! I love Charias and Izeri and now that we're seeing a bit of Shessikea I have a strong feeling she's going to rapidly become a fan favorite too. I love all of her little commentary (Threatening to lose his pants?) and the back and forth that they have. The chemistry is just so awesome and, as always, hearing from Charias's POV is new, nice, and refreshing. I would never have guessed that Charias was ogling Izeri's hands (or checking him out quite as thoroughly as he did) the first time they met. Thank you again for the awesome new material, I hope we get to see more soon and you aren't spread too thin! I absolutely love your writing .
FluffyNekro3009 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I started reading Moonlight, and love Izeri, he is just so cute. The two creatures in one body is surely odd, yet i cant get enough of it!
Nevertheless, the character i was most interested in was certainly Charias. He is so cool, and has such a deep history, i can't wait for you to write it all out in his POV!

Thanks so much, Lina ;D
overlordpotatoe chapter 2 . 2/11/2013
Yes, that was momentarily confusing! Perhaps you should put a note in the other chapter so people know to click back?

I love seeing things from Charias' perspective. He's quite closed off most of the time, so it's interesting to see what's going through his head.

It wouldn't let me review the other chapter because I'd already reviewed it, so I'll put this here I guess?
Whansbee chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
As usual, I really like what you write, and having Charias' pov is a plus. I'm really interested in how his spirit could lose his clothes though. Also, if the relationship between him and his female spirit could be explored further, I'd like that. The gender difference makes kinda curious.
La Imperatrice chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I've always loved your writing, and especially that dealing with Charias. This is a wonderful chapter.
nffhkasjfnbsdkjb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was a enjoyable little read:) I'm curious as to how Charias keeps clothed when he shifts, I thought at the swimming pool he kinda lost his trunks, but maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, it was a while ago I read that!

Suki
luv2read chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I love how you named his spirit this time (I'm not sure if you have in the past or not but I really noticed it this time) I really liked the way you developed her personality
overlordpotatoe chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Ooh, I liked this. You did a great job of really evoking the feeling of being a shark. It's great to see things from Charias's POV too.
Lerene chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
love it!
yellow1105 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
It was very nice to see Charias point of view. Well done :-)