Reviews for Paradise of the Dead
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
different kind of start...
katrinalyn76 chapter 31 . 8/13/2014
WOWWWW! this was an awesome story ! i hope you are working on the next one!
katrinalyn76 chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
wow, so ms ava is really a trouble maker, huh? i really hope she gets it in the end. i really appreciate and love emmas character. great read thus far! very good!
katrinalyn76 chapter 2 . 8/11/2014
Great so far!
That N Word chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
The L word is a bit strong to be using on strangers dont you think? lol jkjk
Richard chapter 31 . 8/20/2013
That was an amazing ending to an already exhilarating and tear-jerking story, Smalls. I loved it.
Gabriella F chapter 31 . 8/14/2013
HOLY $& !, THAT IS AN AWESOME ENDING! I love it! And I'm definitely looking forward to the second installment if you're going to decide to work on it :)
Dawnseclipse327 chapter 31 . 8/11/2013
Please don't tell me it's the end! I really really LOVE this story and I need more! I adore the idea of Joey having to carry the infection and how it'll spread; especially in New York! Hope you update soon, and thanks for the shout out!
JACasanas chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
Alright turning point, haha this really scared the crap out of me XD I really thought it was different choosing a kid to be the first zombie appearance. Definitely a different approach and it was so thrilling to read. I'm starting to really like Vincent, as of now he is my favorite character. I'm hoping nothing bad happens to him as i'm already feeling attached to him. Things are starting to get dark and real, your turn over has really impressed me, biggest hope right now is for Vincent to live throughout the entire book :)
JACasanas chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
*APPLAUSE* THIS IS AMAZING! Words can't describe how talented you are, you have a gift for writing. The way you introduced the characters was fantastic and really gave me a realistic sense of what their like. I enjoy the fact that you took a lot of time to put so much necessary detail, with it all i have a vivid, clear picture of everything you wrote. Not too many writers can do that, you really blew my socks away. I can already tell JP is going to be an interesting character, I love how you write and i enjoyed reading the first chapter, keep it up you got a gift! Can't wait to read further into your book, number one fan over here! :)
Max Saturday the Dragon-Human chapter 29 . 7/17/2013
Please don't kill Emma, she is one of my favorite characters
Dawnseclipse327 chapter 29 . 7/9/2013
So many intense moments!
Gabriella F chapter 29 . 7/8/2013
%$*&$&#)$()! NEXT CHAPTER! That was seriously amazing with the whole infected fight scene. But after watching (Or reading) Savannah die in her BF's arms... Omg :,C Although I'm interested on what's going to happen, and how Emma is going to escape. Update soon, plz!
Blowwwndie chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
Woah! What...? That was great! :D I am in LOVE with your writing. Keep it up! :D
Minglielizabeth chapter 28 . 6/7/2013
This is one of my favorite stories on fp! It has all the right components that should be in a book. I will definitely read your other works in the future. :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »