Reviews for a letter
True Talker chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I seem to think that you don't take into consideration how important you truly are to other people. I mean because they TRULY CARE ABOUT YOU. REALLY.
Love A Mysterious Thing chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I'm sorry. For everything. I regretted leaving, I hated everything that was going on. But you have to understand that I wasn't in a good place. I allowed everyone's sadness to add to my own and I realized no matter how hard I tried I couldn't miraculously heal you. I cried when you said you remembered me. Life isn't fair but we can at least try to even it out. Instead i tipped the scale even more and hurt you even worse. You didn't do anything to me. I just didn't have enough of myself to take on anything else. I sometimes question if I still do. But you were and are still my sister. I accept the name abandoner though. Because that's exactly what I did. I fuckin up and left you when you needed me the most. That wasn't fair, nice, cool, courteous... it was just plainly and bluntly fucked up of me. Your happiness was and is all that matters to me. I just didn't feel like i made you happy anymore. Great letter though. Definitely hit every emotional nail on the head. I still just want you to be sincerely and utterly happy. A happy where you don't need to cut anymore, don't need to dread anything or hurt anymore. If I could give that to you then give me the chance. But if you know I can't or if you don't ever want to hear from me again... then i get it. Just know that i never forgot you either.