Reviews for Dream
Benidate86 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Well, so much for happy endings. Still scary even if it did get a little repetitve.
Too Lazy 2 Login chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
... That's okay I didn't need sleep at all tonight ever or for the rest of my life or anything?

Because this story watching Slenderman series before bed NO DEAR GOD PLEASE NO
Benidate86 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
It's true what they say: 'ruthless sadistic horror makes tea taste better'.

Coincidentally, I read the first chapter during a bout of insomnia. And now, well I don't see myself getting much sleep either. But it's not because I'm scared or anything!

The shift from the indirect torture, of watching loved ones suffer, to torturing her herself kept the air of freshness in.

And then, the ironically playful delivery satisfied my inner sadist (we all have one right?). In the midst of the monologue, I forgot he was still counting -three; snap back. It was delightfully amusing.

Oh! Was that not the reaction you expected? Am I scaring you too?
Benidate86 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
You have such a unique way of telling a story, that I rush to read, whenever I get an alert.

I'm sorry sweety, I will never leave you now. I will forever haunt your stories, untill you are become sick of my Pen name. whenever you check your reviews page, those 8 letters and 2 numbers wil scour your mind raw. I'm tethered to you now. You will at one point want to change accounts, but it will be a foolish attempt. Your unique style shall be your undoing. I will hunt your from site to site. You shall be my writer for all your days. There is no escaping honey, we shall be together forever...

Love your work. Take care Ok.